Olympics and poor scoring for gymnastics

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I just finished watching that too. Damn Aussies. Sorry aussies that are here!!

Poor US girl. Robbed of the gold because she tied, and because she isnt a 12yo Chinese girl. On an upside, Shes cute as hell and we can all hope that she does pictures sometime soon.

Poor US girl. Robbed of the gold because she tied, and because she isnt a 12yo Chinese girl. On an upside, Shes cute as hell and we can all hope that she does pictures sometime soon.

BLAH TO HER! forged paperwork I tell ya! Yes Nastia is gorgeous and legal. :ban: Shawn is good too but a lil young for my taste... must be 18+.

It's been non-stop for those gymnasts all Olympics. Last night that Chinese Girl fell to her knees and she got a better score than a American.

That made me mad! I swear Nastia had a great routine compared to her... if she didnt fall then yes that score is fine! but she fell... more than once and had too many problems.

SUBJECTIVE ATHLETICS BOO!

I have a feeling that after the Olympics are over, the IOC will "discover" what they already know, that one or more of the Chinese women gymnasts are not 16, and the medals will be stripped from them.

I have a feeling that after the Olympics are over, the IOC will "discover" what they already know, that one or more of the Chinese women gymnasts are not 16, and the medals will be stripped from them.

The IOC would all be killed then.....

It's been non-stop for those gymnasts all Olympics. Last night that Chinese Girl fell to her knees and she got a better score than a American.

I thought that was just wrong! Pretty upsetting to say the least.
I am beginning to question the Jamaican runner. He leaves the others in the dust then slows before crossing the finish line to glance around and make "homey signs" to the crowd and cameras. Poor sportsmanship, or just an arrogant bastard. Of course, maybe I am just jealous because I have trouble keeping up with my two-year-old...:eek:

I was watching that contest in the hope that something good would be on afterwards. ;) I actually thought that the chinese girl that came third looked the best......but I admit I know zero about the sport. :cross:

I thought that was just wrong! Pretty upsetting to say the least.
I am beginning to question the Jamaican runner. He leaves the others in the dust then slows before crossing the finish line to glance around and make "homey signs" to the crowd and cameras. Poor sportsmanship, or just an arrogant bastard. Of course, maybe I am just jealous because I have trouble keeping up with my two-year-old...:eek:

Really? I thought he just looked genuinely excited and thrilled. What's to question? He's an insanely fast dude and it was one of the most amazing olympic moments I've ever seen. Poor sportsmanship would have been moonwalking across the line. :D

Anyway, yeah, I was pretty disappointed by the gymnastic judging last night. Nastia got cheated.

I never claimed to know anything about the sport either. However, the SWMBO is getting pretty aggravated at me now for mentioning that she really needs to learn a few of those "tricks". All I have to say now is "circus sex" and I get the look!

Back