Sankey Keg adapters and tools

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben79

Reaction score
I just got a new catalog from St.Patrics of Texas and noticed that they sell all sorts of keg adapters and modified kegs. They sell a Triclamp end cap that has a dip tube, pressure in and releif valve built in and a gasket that let you use it with any keg after the valve is removed. They also sell modified kegs that have a 4" Triclamp ferrule welded on top instead of the factory sankey tap. They make a 4" end cap for that keg with the dip tube, pressure in and releif valve. Just thought that this would be good info to share with those of you who did not know that they sell these things. www.StPats.com under the Beer equipment section

-Ben
ModifiedEndCap4.jpg
[/IMG]

I don't know what kind of vessel that is in the pic but it's certianly not a sankey 1/2 bbl. That thing is like 4" in diameter. I also wouldn't deal with St Pats ever EVER, the owner doesn't deserve to be in business. My beer tastes worse just by virtue of her existence.

Bobby_M said:
I don't know what kind of vessel that is in the pic but it's certianly not a sankey 1/2 bbl. That thing is like 4" in diameter. I also wouldn't deal with St Pats ever EVER, the owner doesn't deserve to be in business. My beer tastes worse just by virtue of her existence.

Please elaborate! This is too juicy to ignor.

I've ordered several times from St. Pats and have never had issues. But i've not dealt with their customer service either, though. they have good products that i've not found any where else. just buy with caution.

Personally, I don't care what they sell and for how cheap. I just won't put a single cent into a business that acts that way to their customers. You can use the excuse that your minimum wage hired help was out of control or whatever, but when it's the owner, I'd rather see them go bankrupt.

Latest posts

Back