brewmasters warehouse

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thelastdandy

Reaction score
i just have to give props to brewmasters warehouse. i quit my local homebrew store in PA because i can order from these guys. if you are looking for a great crush on your grains, reasonable prices, and availability for anything brewing, give these guys a try. delivery is cheap and fast. they go out of their way to keep you happy. try them out at www.brewmasterswarehouse.com. they have helped me brew my best beers to date.

They're great at BMW, but it's always a good idea to throw some $$$ to the LHBS unless they are complete ********. Supporting local biz and being able to pick up something quickly without having to wait on shipping is always nice.

Brewmasters Warehouse is awesome. I placed an order and within 2 hours got an email saying the order was shipped. Orders have always been perfect and customer service is great. Friend them on Facebook if you're into that because they have discounts on items on most Fridays. Flat rate shipping on just about everything, including sacks of grain.

Also look for other discount codes ( hint: look at my signature for a clue )

I ordered all my ingredients for a Pliny type clone, crush was great, order was good. The only problem I had was, I ordered 2 vials of yeast with cold packs, and they arrived warm. Not a huge deal, I just went to my local home brew shop and picked more up. I like the flat rate shipping, as well as the variety of hops and grains my local doesn't have. I will probably be ordering again from them soon.

I just received my first order last night and was very impressed.

The only issue I had was the damn peanuts stuck to EVERYTHING, lol. I literally had to wipe them off the everything, I guess static built up. Just thought that was pretty funny.

They have been good to me as well. Recommended. All you can ask for in a vendor is to not treat you like they are indifferent to the hard earned money you are sending their way. They didn't disappoint in their customer service.

The customer service and quick order turn around at Brewmaster's Warehouse is great, but what I'm impressed with most is the website.

I had started out purchasing from other websites that had mediocre and difficult-to-navigate sites until I came upon the BMW website, and it was exactly what I had been looking for - a well-designed site in which I can quickly find what I am looking for and place an order.

Props on the quality website and keep up the great work!

It's great for the east coast, shipping is so much quicker than AHS, or the midwest or northern brewer stores.

I'm lucky; BMW *is* my LHBS (one of 3 in range, anyways). Great in-person service. I like being able to place an order online and pick it up later that day.

I'm a newly converted Brewmasters Warehouse junkie. I love how I can save my recipes and even put together a style. Awesome place and amazing prices.

Back