Homeade "Minute Wine" Questions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...thanks for the tip but I know the basics very well. I've been researching this online for many years and I even brewed beer successfully once with products and advice from a home brew store and some help from my mother. It's just that it's way more trouble than I want to go through(for an inferior product in my opinion) and I couldn't bring any of my equipment like my carboy and hydrometer to my dorm. I even have a bottle capper that I never used cause I didn't bottle it, just drank it. I don't really like beer too much anyway though I am part German, it makes me vomit even while really high and isn't really that potent compared to anything else. I'll save drinking a lot of beer for next time I'm in Hof, Bavaria at the Oktoberfet or the Volksfest. Good times, good memories...

Oh yeah and Everclear once gave me a chemical burn in my mouth at a party. Potent, sure, but not for me thanks.

Although you are not planning to brew beer, I have to point out that bottling it and letting it condition would've made it much more palatable.

Where I lived they called it Colabier.

I've heard that too, where did you live in Germany?

and

Originally Posted by beginner
Hmm...thanks for the tip but I know the basics very well.
He may know the basics very well, but from what he has explained to us in his procedures, he doesn't practice the basics at all...

It wouldn't exactly put the homebrewing community in a good light to be helping an obviously underaged kid make cheap alcohol illegally in his dorm to sell.

Exactly why I took the stance I did.

Although I find this thread mildly amusing, I am confused as to why it's still open? The op admitted he is underage (which yooper caught) despite having probably changed his age on his profile.

:confused:

It was my understanding that VBB database, does not handle deleting accounts very well.

At least that is why the admins do not delete accounts on the other forums I frequent.

im sure theyll be out looking for a student named beginner in no time!

It would be pretty obvious to find him...read his profile (if any of it is actually true). Just find the kid on campus who obviously can't whipe his own ass. Possible methods to locate him would be: follow the scent of weed, listen for excesses dungeons and dragons, etc.

But seriously, he said he used his parents' money on his school account to buy large quantities of Minute Made juice and bakers yeast, attends ASU and lives on campus...I'm sure if they cared he could be found out in less than 1 hour.

While he shouldn't have posted this on here, why all the hatred? We all have been young once. We all know the pain and extraordinary ways we used to get alcohol when we really shouldn't have. We all have stated that he was foolish for posting that, now can we move on?

I too lived in a dorm once upon a time, and have also made the infamous Welches Wine. Though I never sold it...

This thread should be closed/locked. 'Nuff Said.

Back