• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Could the Moderator add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zymurgy101

Reaction score
It would be great if a Moderator could add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu. That would make it much easier to determine who's buyin' and who's sellin'! :)

Thanks!

Jeff

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 14 gallon conical SS fermentor (either Blichmann w/Pro Option or MoreBeer's newest version).

Thanks!

Jeff

It would be great if a Moderator could add a 'Wanted To Buy' list item to the Dropdown Menu. That would make it much easier to determine who's buyin' and who's sellin'! :)

Thanks!

Jeff

I Agree!
+1, and you've been reported so the mods see it ;)

Edit - Ok, I didn't report it - I read the rules, and I don't want a spankin... Unless it's Yooper:ban:

I Agree!
+1, and you've been reported so the mods see it ;)

Edit - Ok, I didn't report it - I read the rules, and I don't want a spankin... Unless it's Yooper:ban:

I don't understand; did I do something inappropriate? It certainly wasn't my intention; I just thought it would be handy.

Zymurgy,

Sweet Sounds was just trying to get the thread noticed by the moderator. He agreed with you. You did nothing wrong.

Back