Synergy Metalworking Single Tier Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortSnoutBrewing

Kwanesum Chinook Illahee
Reaction score
Some talk about these folks recently, and since they're close (2 hour drive) I took the plunge and ordered a single tier stand from them with a few added modifications. Drove down yesterday afternoon and picked it up. Here's a quick little video preview:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks real nice, can I ask how much it was and the location where you picked it up. Just as a way of figuring out the shipping. Did you have the keggles, or were they included in the price?

Very good price. I built mine for about $500.00 including a March pump which their comparable system does not have. So for about three hundred more I could have bought from them. Shipping of course would be expensive to WI.

And I would not have had so much fun. It looks like an excellent opportunity though.

Awesome video. I was debating between the synergy 2 tier system and The Keggle Brewer system. I decided to go with Keggle Brewer because I am in Ohio. So Synergy is a little too far for if I had any problems. Keggle Brewer was in Pennsylvania. So, I picked it up, so I didn't have to pay for shipping. I'll have to post a video of the system. Anyway, your system looks good. :rockin:

Stand was about $800 with the add ons. Plus a half tank of gas or so (still cheaper than shipping). Picked up in Eugene, OR.

Could it have been done cheaper? I'm sure. I don't weld, don't know anyone that does, so I took the easy way out.

I realize this thread is somewhat old, but considering the synergy system, but also concerned about distance to the midwest (shipping / support). Anyone have any other suggestions in the same prices range say 1800-2500? It seems that keggle brewing is now longer around?

Back