• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BOGO Better Bottles from Northern Brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$18 a piece for two 5 gallon BBs. :mug: Thanks for the heads up.

This would be a good deal if they still had flat rate shipping.

rexbanner said:
This would be a good deal if they still had flat rate shipping.

I know. $11 to ship two Better Bottles is outrageous! ;)

They ran out but they are still honoring the deal thru midnight tonight. My shipping was around $11, I also purchased a bunch of other stuff along with it.

Thanks for the heads up. Just got two 6gal for less than $35. It did say it will take a couple weeks to ship as they ran out of the 6gal.

I got my 5 gallon bottles earlier this week and my six gallons will be shipping tomorrow. So hopefully you should get yours soon

I couldnt stand the wait so I cancelled my order, I'll just keep using my heavy glass carboy.

Ordered two 6 gallons on 10/24. Shipped yesterday evening and will be here tomorrow. Awesome deal that was worth waiting 2 weeks.

Why would anyone cancel this order? You're never getting 2 six gallon carboys for 35ish dollars shipped. I'd wait 3 months for it.

Just got my shipping info today. I had emailed them and they said their supplier shipped to them late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back