My dog's ass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
....Is a source of constant fascination to other dogs in the neighbourhood.

What am I missing here? Why do I not share their fascination? Am I not normal for not wanting to stick my nose in it?

I can provide pictures of it if it would help clarify this confusing situation.

Thanks in advance,
Confused in Ohio.

My father explained it to me this way...

Before time began, all of the dogs were at a formal party. Because this party was so posh that all of the dogs had to check their asses at the door. There was a big fire and the party cleared. Unfortunately, in all of the confusion, all of the asses got mixed up when the dogs hurried out the door. Not even one dog left with his/her own ass.

This is why today dogs are always sniffing each others asses. "Is that mine? Is that mine?"

my dog's ass has the opposite effect. no other dog will even come near her. she has the worst gas ever. there isn't one other dog in toqbtgat will play with the poor thing, it isn't her fault she stinks and she is ugly, she was bred that way, I guess the other dogs can smell her ass from so far away they don't need to come up and smell it.

My dog does not enjoy it when other dogs sniff it's ass. He backs away.

There is a girl in the neighborhood who has a dog I swear was someone's ***** in prison. The dog walks everywhere with it's tail tucked firmly over his butt.

Last frame:

1431.png

....Is a source of constant fascination to other dogs in the neighbourhood.

What am I missing here? Why do I not share their fascination? Am I not normal for not wanting to stick my nose in it?

I can provide pictures of it if it would help clarify this confusing situation.

Thanks in advance,
Confused in Ohio.

Have a sniff & find out for yourself, might take a few sniffs though, dogs have a better sense of smell than humans, you should get really close too, and be sure you hold the tail out of the way, after 9 or 10 times I'd guess you'd have a good idea as to just what it is that dongs find so interesting about it. :D

Have a sniff & find out for yourself, might take a few sniffs though, dogs have a better sense of smell than humans, you should get really close too, and be sure you hold the tail out of the way, after 9 or 10 times I'd guess you'd have a good idea as to just what it is that dongs find so interesting about it. :D

Well, I tried that with some women in the pub, and it just made my face hurt and come out in a hand shaped red mark.

OK, I'll try it with the dog. :)

I don't have a sense of smell....does that mean I have to use my tongue instead? :drunk:

This thread is going downhill fast.

Sure is. :D

you should get really close too, and be sure you hold the tail out of the way, after 9 or 10 times I'd guess you'd have a good idea as to just what it is that dongs find so interesting about it.

This a male dog? If so, you're in a quandary. You don't want his boys bouncing off your chin and you really don't want to cup them in the palm of your hand while you get good and close either. Even if there are no more eggs in the basket, you don't want to give yourself a canine goatee while you snort dog farts. Can your dog be taught to do handstands? That might take care of the tail issue too.

I wonder what Ceasar Milan would think of this?

I laughed so hard I spewed coffee out my nose! This is the funiest thing I've seen/imagined all day! Thanx for the laughs! Regards, GF.

Back