What is DFH?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayos

Reaction score
I am looking on beer advocate and people are referring to "DFH" for a vergy good pumpkin ale. What does this stand for (I know when i hear it I am going to say 'duh') Thanks!

Dogfish Head Brewing (Same guys that make the 60, 90, and 120 min IPA's). Out of the two pumpkin ales I've had, DFH was the superior one, but still seemed to be missing something. Stay away from the Buffalo Bills, it's not impressive at all.

Thx MckBrew! I was thinking we should have quick rating guide for beers. Maybe just 4 characteristics rated 1-5 or something. No long reviews, just something we could rate really quick. I went to beer advocate and it is impossible to go to the store with something in mind to try because that site has WAYYY to many choices with not much you can actually find.

Kayos said:
Thx MckBrew! I was thinking we should have quick rating guide for beers. Maybe just 4 characteristics rated 1-5 or something. No long reviews, just something we could rate really quick. I went to beer advocate and it is impossible to go to the store with something in mind to try because that site has WAYYY to many choices with not much you can actually find.

Try ratebeer.com too....I don't recall off hand about beeradvocate but I know on ratebeer you can see availability in general region.

Back