That Metal Show

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody watch it? I love this show. Brian Johnson from AC/DC was on tonight. Seems like such great guy. Funny as sh it...

Great show, try to watch it every Saturday night. Next week should be good on VH1 Classic, at 9 is Anthrax behind the music, 10 is Metal Evolution (another great show), then TMS has Dave Mustaine.

I always miss it, but it's a great music show.

Last one I saw had John Sykes from Whitesnake and Blue Murder on. Must have been a rerun, because his album has been out for a while. This reminds me to go check it out.

Brian Johnson from AC/DC was on tonight. Seems like such great guy. Funny as sh it...

Cool thing was he implied that there may be another AC/DC album, something that was against popular belief.

Cool thing was he implied that there may be another AC/DC album, something that was against popular belief.

Yeah, I heard that too. That was a great episode. Just a regular down to earth guy, who recorded one of the, if not the biggest hard rock album of all time.

I always miss it, but it's a great music show.

Last one I saw had John Sykes from Whitesnake and Blue Murder on. Must have been a rerun, because his album has been out for a while. This reminds me to go check it out.

They tape the shows 6 months before they air them.

They tape the shows 6 months before they air them.

Album was not out for a while. I asked my wife to look it up on her phone while I was driving and she gave me the name of an album from way back. The new one is supposed to be coming out in 2012. It was the Loveland album...

You would think she would have at least looked at the date of release, right?

Speaking of Brian Johnson, you need to see him on Top Gear (the British version). He's their "Star In A Reasonably Priced Car," it's absolutely epic. Love Brian Johnson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great episode of metal evolution. Talked a lot about Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Rainbow and did some Judas Priest. Among other stuff. Now TMS..

Back