Looking for a PS3 game

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chops

Reaction score
swmbo and I enjoy ratchet and clank but they're single player, she's played borderlands with me but she's not into fps games like call of duty. we've also enjoyed most of the lego games (the harry potter one feels disjointed and unstructured). Anybody have a suggestion for a game we could play together?

The assasins creed games are really good, but a bit violent - not sure what swmbo will think of that. I mostly play sports games which are addicting and fun. I honestly haven't played many RPGs since ps2. That portal 2 game looks pretty interesting, but I have never played it. I would suggest heading over to a site like Gamespot to search for games, any of the role playing games that are rate a 9 or above will probably bee good. Sorry if I wasnt more help, like I said, I play mostly sports games.

My boy and I love all the lego games (batman, indiana jones and now pirates of the caribbean) but when my wife and ihave been drinking, nothing beats rockband!

wii sports and raving rabbids on the wii are also two great games when you've been drinking. I'll have to look into portal 2, I found Untold Legends on a search earlier, seems like a split-screen Elder Scrolls, which she played as well.

The only game I can get my wife to play with me is Tiger Woods or other golf games. She likes it because there really isn't any fast-paced action going on. I prefer MW2 and soon MW3 type games.

Happy hunting.

I've only played Portal 2 on single player but I've heard multiplayer is good.

You could also check out Katamari Forever. It's not co-op but it's fun and laid back.

Chops said:
swmbo and I enjoy ratchet and clank but they're single player, she's played borderlands with me but she's not into fps games like call of duty. we've also enjoyed most of the lego games (the harry potter one feels disjointed and unstructured). Anybody have a suggestion for a game we could play together?

This is a long shot, but my ex and I loved playing Heavy Rain together. It plays like an interactive murder mystery. The main character pov changes between four people, so we took turns playing, switching everytime the character changed. It's a "mature" game, and very unique.

Has no one suggested Little Big Planet? You should be able to get it for free since the PSN was hacked.

Portal 2 - best game I have ever played. My girlfriend loves Little Big Planet, so maybe look into them?

when my wife and ihave been drinking, nothing beats rockband!

Haha, rockband is probably the best game to play when drinking, ever. Even if a person can't figure out how to play any of the instruments, they can try to sing hahaha. That feature to turn off missed notes so the song doesn't stop is key though ;)

Portal 2 is a fantastic co-op game! Your wife would love it. The humor is also top notch!

+1 Portal 2. My roomate and I played through the Co-Op in one eight hour sitting, but we had already played the first game and the single player portion of the second, so we were familiar with the format. It was one of the most satisfying multiple-player games I've played.

Back