What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392244192.334803.jpg

Finch's Sobek&Set Black IPA. Well, it's close enough to 5 o'clock!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Enjoying a little store bought kombucha while watching the weather report. I'm in the 8-12 inch and 14+ depending on which weather report you tune into. :(

1392246974908.jpg

Based on the label, is that a 2012 Double Simcoe?

You been saving that for a while? Or you just pick it up somewhere?

Hmmm. Bought it a few weeks ago for the super bowl but was sick and didn't get to try it then.
Upon further review, it appears to have been bottled in 2012. Damn, now I'm wondering how it tasted fresh, and how I got an old bottle.:confused:
Finishing a dirt wolf with dinner before we take the kids swimming at the YMCA.

1392247156015.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392247181.259928.jpg
Ive got a friend who is really helping me with my descriptors for infected beers.

This place is walking distance from my house and I've never been there. They just recently opened a tap room where they can serve and sell their beer by the pint. :) I'm not a huge fan of German beer or weizens but I'll probably be going there soon to check it out.

1392247334613.jpg

Enjoying a little store bought kombucha while watching the weather report. I'm in the 8-12 inch and 14+ depending on which weather report you tune into. :(

I haven't had chai kombucha. Sounds good. I have some vanilla lemongrass kombucha made locally I picked up a growler of yesterday. Tastes like ginger ale.

I haven't had chai kombucha. Sounds good. I have some vanilla lemongrass kombucha made locally I picked up a growler of yesterday. Tastes like ginger ale.

I bought this one because of the "Contains Alcohol" label but it's actually pretty damn good. The vanilla lemongrass sounds good too. Especially if it tastes like ginger ale.

Ha! You'd be in a totally different profession friend. :D
telling the truth, I was not. hahahaha!!

Best part is he swears I somehow always get the only bottle that's like that. :D

I've heard that from other brewers before. hahaha!! had one guy in a club I was in that always had gushers. he claimed all the ones at home weren't like that. we kept telling him not to rush to bottling.

This place is walking distance from my house and I've never been there. They just recently opened a tap room where they can serve and sell their beer by the pint. :) I'm not a huge fan of German beer or weizens but I'll probably be going there soon to check it out.

I wonder what kind of music they play in there. ;)
[ame]http://youtu.be/e502auOnLuA[/ame]

Bought a 4 pack and probably will not buy more. Not very sour and very thin. Probably more enjoyable when it's hot out

1392250734484.jpg

Bought a 4 pack and probably will not buy more. Not very sour and very thin. Probably more enjoyable when it's hot out

Not really. I saw your haul the other day and thought, 'Oh a 4 pack of pale. Oh, it's the brown, I bet he's never had that before.'

Had a BdG. I suspect the mrs is stuck over the hill and won't be home tonight. Time to drink too much.

Not really. I saw your haul the other day and thought, 'Oh a 4 pack of pale. Oh, it's the brown, I bet he's never had that before.'

Had a BdG. I suspect the mrs is stuck over the hill and won't be home tonight. Time to drink too much.

Damn... And you were right. Lesson learned. Will be sure to get the Pale next time.

You like?
That's the base beer for that bourbon barrel aged one I sent you.

Yes I do. And I did know that. I just wish I held onto the BBA one to do a side by side! Both are great beers. That's 4 of 4 Karbach beers I've enjoyed. How is their Black IPA? I was reading about it a little bit on their website.

Back