I hate taxes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bopper

Reaction score
I farging hate doing my taxes. I am doing them right now. I do taxes all day long, the last thing I want to do is come home to my own. At least I have a nice Mild Ale keeping me company (and HBT).

/rant

ughh. I'm not doing mine this year, I'll just have to let them know I'm taking a year off.

Haven't you heard about the new tax law. You don't have to pay your taxes until you become nonimated for a presidental cabinet post. LOL

Yeah, I get mine done as soon as all our statements come out in early Feb. While all you are scurrying to get yours done, I am leaning back with a cold one made from ingredients purchased by my refund dollars :mug:

I'm getting close to done and have a nice buzz from these mild ales...giggity giggity.

Haven't you heard about the new tax law. You don't have to pay your taxes until you become nonimated for a presidental cabinet post. LOL

Oh I've heard of it...there's so much corruption out there is not even funny. :mad:

Man this time of year they should let the tax accountant guys drink... I imagine it is quite crazy. I did mine in Feb on turbotax...

I know...at least I can drink while I'm at home doing my return. :ban:

Yeah, I get mine done as soon as all our statements come out in early Feb. While all you are scurrying to get yours done, I am leaning back with a cold one made from ingredients purchased by my refund dollars :mug:

What kind of procrastinator is that? You have to be like the rest of us idiots and wait until it almost too late and rush to the post office at 11pm on April 15th. :D

Actually I only procrastinated a little and received my refund about a week ago. Just waiting to submit my local income taxes because I have to pay when I submit those. Numbers are already figure out though.

Craig

I waited until mid March as I knew we were going to pay. I would rather pay a little and keep my money in the account(%) all year. :)

Oh, I almost forgot the best part - when I'm done with these effing returns I get to brew!! And I'm brewing on Sunday! Things are looking up!

I'm never getting married or having kids and I have no deductions...no school or business. My taxes are easy as **** right now.

Once I get a brewery, however, I'll probably need some help as I have no practice.

The only thing worse that doing taxes is having the write a check at the end.

I agree with Brew-Happy though. I would rather hold onto my money during the year and have to write a little check instead of having the "trustworthy" government hold onto my money the whole year.

i id my federal, no problem, got a fat check.

Did my state, and they sent me a letter that unemployment 4 yrs ago was overpaid, and they are keeping it. Almost 1k. I'm fighting it, but can never get the people on the phone..

I hate taxes too..

I don't like the idea of giving the gubment an interest-free loan, but I must admit, I use it as a personal "party savings" so I get a big check at the beginning of the year. This year it all went to bills :(

For a real good time, be self-employed and pay taxes quarterly. You never really know how much money you're flushing down the toilet until you write a check for 3 months of taxes all at one swell foop.

Back