CO2 regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeropolis

Reaction score
So I'm trying to price and piece together a 4 tap keezer setup through a LHBS in the area and I emailed him asking for a price listing and in return I got a question that I dont know the answer to. If anyone would love to help me decipher this I would be very appreciatve since I dont quite know what I'm talking about with this kegging stuff yet.

As far as regulators go, do you want Taprite-Fassco, Economy, Cornelius, or Norgren?

any help? thanks!

those are brand names of regulators. I can't comment beyond that, as I use a Micromatic regulator.

Taprite, Norgren and Cornelius are all good brands. Taprite are *very* easy to service (rebuild) if you ever need to do that. I can't comment on the other brands serviceability but they can't be terribly difficult.

I guess the right answer to his question here is "I want the one that doesn't leak".

Back