What does SMaSH stand for

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
I searched as best I could. All I get is what I type, not what it means.

This is a probably a very stupid, simple question.

TIA

Tim

single men attract slutty hookers

On a real note, I'd go Maris Otter straight up. Great simple beer. I think you can get away with not toasting the MO since its more complex. If you used US 2-row, I'd consider toasting some of it.

Watch the IBU's on the Argentinean cascade. They do not = regular cascade

single men attract slutty hookers

On a real note, I'd go Maris Otter straight up. Great simple beer. I think you can get away with not toasting the MO since its more complex. If you used US 2-row, I'd consider toasting some of it.

Watch the IBU's on the Argentinean cascade. They do not = regular cascade

I've got some summit and some glacier. What would either of those be like with MO?

I've got some summit and some glacier. What would either of those be like with MO?

You tell us after you do a SMaSH with them, how about it. Actually I'm curious about my Glacier as well. I've got 6 ounces but have not tried it before.

I did do a very near SMaSH of Sterling with Pale Malt and one pound of Crystal 40 and it was really really good. Straightforward hop bittering, floral aroma, slight fruit to it. Next time I would probably go a bit higher on the IBUs (21 on 5 gal batch) but was unsure of the hop.

Coincidentally I am tapping the final mini keg of that batch tonight.

Do any of these SMaSH brews turn out well? I might do one if I have some leftover hops & MO.

Do any of these SMaSH brews turn out well? I might do one if I have some leftover hops & MO.

There are some really great combinations that I've tried- Cascade/MO and EKG/MO are wonderful in my opinion.

You can even play with some techniques to get increased complexity, including boiling down the first runnings.

You may want to check out: http://groups.homebrewtalk.com/SMaSH_Enthusiasts

Silly Mackerels Always Slap Harry

Fish_Slapping_Dance.jpg

Just made Deathbrewer's Vienna / Northern Brewer SMaSH and a M.O. / Centennial SMaSH the other day... The airlocks smell yummy...

Latest posts

Back