The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fairly certain the brewery proper will be in the west end of the building - to your left when you enter the front door. The loading dock nearby would be handy.
I had seen an electrician up the rafters working towards that direction a couple of weeks ago, figured it was just another of the countless steps toward the goal. Last time I spoke at any length with Brian was right after the still-born Walden Woods thing, wondering whether that might get the Town Council off their fat asses and make things happen - or not.

I guess things are happening! :ban:

Thanks, Mr. Tripper! I'll be staying in the area in August. I've been stopping in at Medusa on visits, but Monster will be much closer. Might finally drive to Norton and get a couple cans for my room too.

image.jpeg
Even a masshole can have some manners, Hoppy. Have another beer.

Fairly certain the brewery proper will be in the west end of the building - to your left when you enter the front door. The loading dock nearby would be handy.
I had seen an electrician up the rafters working towards that direction a couple of weeks ago, figured it was just another of the countless steps toward the goal. Last time I spoke at any length with Brian was right after the still-born Walden Woods thing, wondering whether that might get the Town Council off their fat asses and make things happen - or not.

I guess things are happening! :ban:

We looked at taking Walden over. We looked at it... A LOT. About a dozen calls to the TTB and ABCC and ultimately it fell apart at the landlord. We were talking lease terms and it just fizzled away as he’s now apparently working with someone else.

Interested to see what goes in there. I would be shocked if it was actually a brewery. I also would have been really interested to see how they were going to operate Walden Woods. That taproom is twice the size of ours in a city almost three times the size of ours... and they couldn’t physically produce enough beer on the system they had there to cover what we put over our bar in JUST pints, never mind any beer to go or distributed wholesale... and there is no way they could pay those bills with just that revenue.

that was a really cool story, Cape.

Got any cool depreciation schedule stories you can entertain us with?

“Oh my God!!! You should have seen it!! This IDIOT thought you had to depreciate office furniture over.... wait for it..... NINE years!!

Bwaaaaawahahahahahaha!!!! Ohhhh... my.... GOD! NINE YEARS!!!”

Got any cool depreciation schedule stories you can entertain us with?

“Oh my God!!! You should have seen it!! This IDIOT thought you had to depreciate office furniture over.... wait for it..... NINE years!!

Bwaaaaawahahahahahaha!!!! Ohhhh... my.... GOD! NINE YEARS!!!”

You're just jelly that you don't have an exciting job like I do. Should have seen the trial balance I was working on earlier today...so sick; a real panty dropper. Also...a nine year depreciable life would be absurd dude.

Last edited:
How long do you figure it’s going to take before they decide to take that Thai soccer coach, stick him in front of a tree and shoot his stupid ass? What sort of moron takes a team of twelve year old boys three miles into a f’ing cave?
I heard they sacrificed chickens to keep the known and present monsoon from affecting them. With that kind of confidence wouldn't you move forward?

This is how much I can't be bothered with taking a keg or two on vacation...

20180713_225139.jpg

712 ounces of mostly hoppy goodness (Young's being the outlier - and my personal nightcap) are gonna get killed over the next few days on a West Dennis beach...or on the Wee Boat bobbing around Yarmouth.
Both sons will help (the Three Spouses won't touch any of 'em) so I figure that pile won't make it through Tuesday. After that the boys are buying!

Cheers!

I was over @ Wendells with the weef, saw the Bog truck in the parking lot. thot you were giving stuff away ... Talking Saturday.

Back