What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell myself every year just gotta get into March, jan and feb are def the coldest months around here, but March is hit or miss, one day 50 next day 6 inches of snow.... **** winter

More coffee

My busy season is just getting ready to start... There is nothing like getting the call that you need to be somewhere a hundred and fifty miles away first thing in the morning when the first couple of an expected ten inches of snow is on the ground. More fun is when you drive through that crap for six hours and show up to a closed plant!

I see more coffee in my future. Two hours in the car, six or eight hours in a chair watching someone else work, trip to the hbs in champaign since my town doesn't have one and hopefully off for the rest of the week. I will be in overtime in an hour and swmbo wants to go stay with her mom with the girls friday night. Planning two Remmy style brew days in a row really improves my mood greatly.

Drinking some twisted Hop IPa and watching this video https://youtube.com/watch?v=g09b17V4NWQ Classic!

Those videos will never die, just when I finally forget that they exist, someone drags them back from the dead. And it appears that after watching it this time, he still dry cocoanutted it.

Oh, and to be relevant, Coffeeeee

My busy season is just getting ready to start... There is nothing like getting the call that you need to be somewhere a hundred and fifty miles away first thing in the morning when the first couple of an expected ten inches of snow is on the ground. More fun is when you drive through that crap for six hours and show up to a closed plant!

I see more coffee in my future. Two hours in the car, six or eight hours in a chair watching someone else work, trip to the hbs in champaign since my town doesn't have one and hopefully off for the rest of the week. I will be in overtime in an hour and swmbo wants to go stay with her mom with the girls friday night. Planning two Remmy style brew days in a row really improves my mood greatly.

well i hate you- working 6 days a week is getting old quick

- what ya brewing?

coffee- crappy work coffee

2nd cup of coffee with my guts upside down this morning. Still feel like a couple miles of bad road. Got stuff to do in the brewery in a while too.

I'm not, I unload cargo planes as part of my job which is why I have Mondays off.

I traded Saturday mornings (9-12) for all of Monday off several years ago. It is nice having a weekday off every week (except between Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve, it is all hands on deck).

LOL I'm an idiot. I thought you were talking about going somewhere and asking was entirely self serving. I'll PM you, but I'd like to see if you'd be willing to ship some Fresh Squeezed to me in the next week or so.

Coffee & water. trying to determine if the sun peeking out is enough for me to take dog for a walk in 24F weather. We both need the exercise.

Definitely an IPA or double IPA and hopefully fizzy yellow beer and something rye as well as working up a big starter for a lager next week.

damn son, 3 brews in 2 days thats solid.

i gotta keg my irish red tonight or tomorrow, finished dry at 1.010, tasted good tho, gonna wash the yeast and make a starter for a nugget nectar clone, i think i have been underpitching, made a huge starter for the irish red and so far it looks like it helped...

more coffee... this week is dragging bad

Water. Paying the price of staying up drinking big beers acting like I had nothing to do today. Reality kicked in this morning at 6:00am and back at work. Is it time to go home yet?

Back