What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still drinking and eating these.

ForumRunner_20131217_043336.jpg

You're gonna make me do this, aren't you? Lol

I made my own bourbon. I took everclear and diluted it to 33% ABV then aged it on applewood chips.

ForumRunner_20131217_015612.jpg

Salud maricon lol

And bad decisions just breed more bad decisions. This for a snack.......

Wow ... pecan pie on a potato chip. I guess they'll start making pumpkin pie ones for Gabe soon :D

Can some please tell me why the android phone does this... :(

Don't know the answer to that, but I do know that TxBrew is switching BeerForum over to a new mobile app and I assume if that transitions smoothly the same change will happen here.

View attachment 166493

Can some please tell me why the android phone does this... :(

Weirdly enough if you take the photo landscape by rotating one direction the picture will be correct, but if you rotate it the other way it will go upside down. It does not seem to like to insert pictures taken vertically. Weirdly enough if you take the picture then attach it you do not always get a rotated pic.

Coffee. I didn't even have a beer last night. Too busy shopping with the kids.

But, I might leave work early this morning and take the older one to Mount Pleasant to do some more shopping. Might find a beer over there this afternoon.

Coffee while trying to brush up on my Spanish. Not because of the early morning posts, because I updated the HBT app for my iPhone and it is now in Spanish. Olé

Enjoying some cheap sculpin from a liquor store I found while Christmas shopping

Cheap Sculpin? Is it out of date or something? I've though about buying some, but my bottle shop wastes their cooler space on white wine and single beers and I'm not paying $18 for a 6 pack that hasn't been propery stored.

You're gonna make me do this, aren't you? Lol

I made my own bourbon. I took everclear and diluted it to 33% ABV then aged it on applewood chips.

View attachment 166504

Salud maricon lol

That is in no way bourbon. Wood flavored shine (or ever clear I guess) is called char.

Coffee while trying to brush up on my Spanish. Not because of the early morning posts, because I updated the HBT app for my iPhone and it is now in Spanish. Olé

It's actually Portugese. That's HBT Brazil. Apparently if you reinstall it wil go back to HBT Murica.

Back