What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d90c1c10.jpg

Just finished my first Pliny the Elder......oooooohhhhhh so good. Liquor store would only sell one per customer, so now it's on to Mendocino IIPA. Not bad, but not Pliny....

Tap 1....American Wheat

Tap 2....Long Lake Amber (house amber ale...with EKG hops for aroma...kick ass recipe)

Tap 3....90 Shilling Clone

bottled...Belgian Golden Strong

bottled....Black Pearl Porter

bottled....Fullers ESB clone

right now i have a C.D.A. sitting in bottles now, an IPA in the primary, a irish imperial stout in the secondary. on deck is a American wheat-ish ale.

Yeah I guess :mug:. I still want to try Terrible by them.

Just finished Dogfish Palo Santo Marron and now just opened a North Coast Brewing Old Rasputin. Soooooo GOOOODDDDD!! All though I will admit their Brothers Thelonious is my favorite from them.

Everyone's tastes are different? :D

I loved it. Loved La Fin du Monde too. I'm now workin my way through everything I can get my hands on...

Yeah I guess :mug:. I still want to try Terrible by them.

Just finished Dogfish Palo Santo Marron and now just opened a North Coast Brewing Old Rasputin. Soooooo GOOOODDDDD!! All though I will admit their Brothers Thelonious is my favorite from them.

I have been impressed by most of what I have tried from North Coast. Have you tried Pranqster or Old Stock yet? They were calling to me in Gabriels today, but I went with a Lagunitas Gnarly Wine Robert had stashed in the back, Brother David's from Anderson Valley, and Full Sail's Bump in the Night CDA!!!

I have been impressed by most of what I have tried from North Coast. Have you tried Pranqster or Old Stock yet? They were calling to me in Gabriels today, but I went with a Lagunitas Gnarly Wine Robert had stashed in the back, Brother David's from Anderson Valley, and Full Sail's Bump in the Night CDA!!!

Negative on the Pranqster... Old Stock was a decent brew. Brother David's is damn good!

Probably the "least" favorite beer I've had in my fridge in a long time. It isn't that it's bad, but it is my "last choice". I only drank it because everything I have in there now is "save worthy" since I don't want to drink my IPA any more and kill my pipe line.

37559c22.jpg

Being cut off... ok well it's time for "bed" so I am stoping with a 1.5 oz of 1995 Sam Adams Triple Bock. Sadly she should have picked something weaker like my 12% Strong Ale or my 7% IPA or the 13% Ale in the fridge.

Good old Rite Aid stocked some new beers this week - Lagunitas IPA 12'ers for 12.99 so I am a sixer deep in that goodness. Bless them for carrying decent beers from time to time and keeping the price real. Had SA Celebration & Tumbler for the same price or less all fall.

young's double chocolate stout was a nice cap to a very boozy evening! i'll say no more...LOL gotta brew some low gravity this weekend!

expensive night, started with damnation, then drank a bottle of consecration, now working on la roja, with a bottle of oro up next if i can stand up to get it... but hey, it's tax return day, when else can you fight whole bottles? :)

Back