• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Taprite 3 gauge regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
Hi. I have four set-ups exactly like the one in the pictures. Three Taprite regulators with gauges (100psi, 100psi, 30psi) with two check valve connections on each one + an extra two on one (connect up to seven kegs at three different pressures). The regs are not labeled as primary or secondary but it appears that they were used as secondaries. Overall nice shape but they do have some scratches on the bodies and the plastic gauge faces. I have not had these connected to gas and I am selling as-is. $75 each + shipping. Post dibs on this thread and PM your email address. I only have 5 messages so my inbox may fill quickly. Thanks Steve.

Also open to trades on AG equipment.:mug:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks for the offers guys. I have all the regs I can use and more. Some things I would be willing to trade for: couple more sankes, associated keggle parts for sankes, temp controller, march pump, counter flow chiller,etc.

I would like one
if you have one you cant sale let me know
i will give you $55+shipping or
i have some corney kegs i will trade too

OK guys. This what I have so far in order of request:
1) Sweetsounds - working on a trade
2) Dodgertown - working on a trade
3) frolickingmonkey - sale pending shipping cost
4) Jademonkeystang - sale pending shipping cost

Let me get some PM out and see what happens. I may try to post some other goodies tonight as well.

Steve

I think my $75 +shipping asking price is pretty fair for these regulators. I'm going to stick with that for now and see how things go.

Can you explain to me what a check valve is? I am quite interested but wondering if I had 3 kegs could I have them at 3 different pressures or does both lines on each regulator have to be occupied ? Another way to ask that question is can I shut off one side of each Y independently? Also how would you connect this to your tank? I can't tell from the pick but it appears something is missing for that end?

Can you explain to me what a check valve is? I am quite interested but wondering if I had 3 kegs could I have them at 3 different pressures or does both lines on each regulator have to be occupied ? Another way to ask that question is can I shut off one side of each Y independently? Also how would you connect this to your tank? I can't tell from the pick but it appears something is missing for that end?

These are "Secondary" regulators - You have to set a primary regulator for something like 40 PSI, and then use these to dial it down even lower.

A check valve prevents gas or liquid from flowing backwards through the valve. In other words, the gas can get to the keg, but it can't get back out through the gas line.

All lines on the regulators have to be occupied, or capped, or removed. You can always remove the "Y" and just have a single output, if that's all you need...

Just wanted to say thanks to Fritztheelephant for his great communication and quick shipping. I haven't got my regs hooked up yet but they look to be in very nice shape and exactly as he described. Thanks again to Fritz! :mug:

OK Folks! I have one left @ $75 +shipping. I will get it hooked up and verify condition before shipping.

Always interested in trading especially for AG equipment: march pump, kettle parts, CFC, ????? Ask, I can only say no.:mug:

Back