Md grain buy #3!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the spreadsheet has estimated costs, holla what you want. ill add it in... and we worry about pickup later, your in western MD so that will probably be fredrick....

I need at least 1 bag of 2 row and a bag of munich. I'll add more as I think of it.

I will have extra munich so if you know me or are going to pickup in Frederick and want 5 or 10lbs let me know.

I need at least 1 bag of 2 row and a bag of munich. I'll add more as I think of it.

I will have extra munich so if you know me or are going to pickup in Frederick and want 5 or 10lbs let me know.

i thought i was crazy getting the bag of munich... but its 3/4 gone already :(

Can a VA brewer get in on this? Any idea where its going to be delivered? Fredneck is only an hour away. I might be in for a bag o pils and would split a bag o munich with someone.

s3n8 what weve done in the past, is have it delivered somewhere (were still looking for a location) then split it up by where its going, and then people pick up from central locations (im in DC, Yunus is in Fredneck, and we have people in Baltimore) I think the first time we did it someone from Virgina Beach was in on it.. as long as you pay and can pick it up....

When is this going to happen? I'm going to be near Baltimore until the end of January once I get done with finals next week, so I could pick them up there if needed.

I think end of January is probably the earliest this might happen. After that I think I am the furthest west person who is definitely able to provide a temp home for grain (Frederick) where would you be coming from in Feb or March?

I would be coming from Frostburg, out in Allegheny County. If you could hold on to them for a bit that would be awesome, I might as well go to flying barrel while I'm there to get some specialties...

How many bags do you think you will be getting? 2 or 3 bags I could hold for a while any more than that and I would run out of room. I have dogs so I have to keep all grain that is in bags in a room with a closed door or they will get to the grain.

Yunus, I'm just getting one bag of CMC two row. So if you could do that, I'd gladly repay you with homebrew. Thanks man.

Thanks Microsoft IT dept, but I meant what program is it supposed to be opened with. When I open it with Excel it just shows me a ton of html code or something.

its XML.... because HBT wouldn't let me attach a excel.... but no real need to open it, just tell me what you want :)

yo, take off that bag of munich. i've got about 35# downstairs. i'll take a second bag of 2-row instead.

im in philly but go to baltimore about twice a month for work so definitely can do a pickup there when this goes down.

Will take 2 bags of 2-row and 1 bag of munich

Clap, put me down for 1 bag 2-row, 1 bag wheat. I see I'm the only Baltimore order for right now, If it's easier I can accommodate a DC pickup though. Keep me posted.

Back