OMG this company is awesome.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys... You don't think $12,000 is an awesome investment? I mean it's hand made to order!

It's the way you posted it that seemed sketchy. If you feel like it's legit, post the website.

It might be legit, but I think you'll find that a local fabricator/welder could probably make a small batch pilot system like that for less money, and do it locally.

It's the way you posted it that seemed sketchy. If you feel like it's legit, post the website.

It might be legit, but I think you'll find that a local fabricator/welder could probably make a small batch pilot system like that for less money, and do it locally.

Or a keg with a hole in the top and spigot would work juuuuuuust fine for 100x less. This is a pointless thread for a homebrewer. I mean really $12,000?

If you would have actually spent the time to really read what I wrote you would have noticed that for those in the U.S. I only posted this for the pressurizable fermentors that allow you to force carb inside the fermentor. which would end up costing you guys just as much as a blichmann or morebeer fermentor after shipping.

The system I only posted for those that LIVE IN SOUTH AMERICA where if we were to even just order all the separate parts and build it ourselves we would end up with a price tag of $18k thanks to all the shipping costs and taxes (which for ecuador for this type of stuff is a 100% tax).

sjeesh read before commenting for once...

I read what you said... We're home brewers who generally are good at DIY, so I hardly doubt there's many people interested in a $12,000 setup. That's for a professional not for a home brewer. If you're buying a $12,000 setup, you better be making money.

I pressure ferment in two 1/4 kegs that I got for $20 ea and I built spunding valves for both for under $50 total. $45 ($90 for two) or $12,000 hmm...

To the original poster...
If I understand you correctly the entire rig shown is $12k, correct, which if I understand was an FYI and what you are really trying to do is brig attention to the conical fermenter, correct?

The entire system looks AMAZING, honestly I wonder if anything like that could be made for only $12k in the US, the time and materials to do all that would be insane not to mention the electronics. Thanks for posting this up, it's a shame everyone else had negative comments, if they are not interested they should not have wasted their time with a post.

There are several fermentation vessel options, from high end Blichman products to DIY keg fermenters, as much as I would love to invest in a high end fermenter I must consider that I brew once a month, at the absolute most, as well as the huge expense of equipment on what will only ever be a hobby.

My DIY 10 gal rig that cost a bit over $2k, well....the price continues to go up as I'm always tinkering trying to improve on my design.

image-1526889474.jpg

What makes you think that a company that produces comercial breweries give away blueprints for public share?
I just shot the company a email asking if it would be possible to receive a copy of their blueprints and component lists so I could share it with you all. :)

master_haze

Bonanza said:
What makes you think that a company that produces comercial breweries give away blueprints for public share?

Yeah I doubt they will release their design, I know I wouldn't, that is if I was in the business to make money.

Well, I got two mails from the OP the last days which I’m not going to reply.

I am the owner of InoxEcu, got to this thread because once a week I go through what is new and interesting here in HBT and a post from Ecuador takes my attention.

To the OP: I’m not willing to share blueprints or whatever, to develop brewing machines which are a more than just home brewing rigs takes a lot of time and efforts. If you want our technology and live in ECU buy a machine, nothing in this life is free.

I also don’t plan to export in this moment; we have enough to do in Ecuador.

We HAVE international competition !!! which forces us to develop our machines to the best quality we can deliver (and that never ends), the reason why our machines are relative cheap (looking at them as professional, automatic tools for restaurants, bars and micro brewers) is that we have a relative low workman’s wage in ECU. Each machine comes with a two days personal introduction, training and unlimited support - that has some weight.
Most of our parts we buy in USA, like march pumps, plate wort chillers, burners and so on.

We are not just a machine shop, we own a commercial distillery producing whiskey, rum and brew beer, that means that we know what are the requirements to make a functional brewery with continuous quality.

But again, I’m not willing to share any blueprints or manuals to copy our products, the opposite is the case, we are patent pending in many products.

That said you will see that the OP isn’t a spammer but might be a little wrong to think that a company shares in public what they’ve developed. We have many US-Americans and German clients living here in ECU which are happy with what they got for their money, after sale service included.

And one more word, in small fermenters Blichmann offers a much better quality that we can deliver, we don’t have (yet) the machines that they have to make them that shinny and sanitary.
So if you are un US ground you do better to buy a sweat Blichmann model, the shipping would be a killer.

Prost :mug:
Joe

Yeah I doubt they will release their design, I know I wouldn't, that is if I was in the business to make money.

...Well that's what they told me at least, after they said that I should expect an envelope with the gas and wort line blue prints in the mail pretty soon. :)

Well, I got two mails from the OP the last days which I’m not going to reply.

I am the owner of InoxEcu, ...
How did the OP get so confused that he is expecting an envelope of drawings when the comapny has aparantly never answered his question?

To good to be true. Is Bonanza for real? Seems supper-spoofy-awesome

I could post the emails with headers and everything, but what is the point...
I have said what I wanted to say about these systems and I will leave it at that.

master_haze

It's a conspiracy man!

It's the Ecuadorans. They're the ones who bring about the end of civilization.

And they do it so innocuously through reasonably priced 15 gallon home-brew rigs.

We never even saw it comin'...

Well that's what they told me at least, after they said that I should expect an envelope with the gas and wort line blue prints in the mail pretty soon. :)

Please post the blueprints when you receive them, no one will be able to call you out after you do that.

Cheers :mug:

Nice read except for all the deleted posts. :(

To Bonanza, those looked like slick set ups when the pics were up. Keep up the work in ECU. It's great that home brew supplies can be bought locally in other countries. I've read several threads on here of guys stationed around the world and not being able to buy equipment due to having to have it shipped and nothing local available. Sounds like Ecuador is not on that list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back