Looking for a homebrew club in decatur illinois

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trelly

Reaction score
I am looking for a homebrew club in decatur, il. If anyone knows of any clubs I would love to join. I would also be willing to start one if anyone is interested. Please contact Michael Littrell at [email protected]. Thanks and Cheers!

Trelly,

Hello I'm also from Decatur and I asked this same question on here a while ago after I first started brewing, and I have talked to another person on here from Decatur and he knew of no brew club in here. I'm interested in being in one too. I know there is one in the surrounding cities of Springfield, Bloomington/ Normal and in Champaign/Urbana.

Darren

Schlenkerla, PM Trelly. He is the president of the brew Club in Decatur. He is the one who started it. We usually meet the second tuesday of each month at 7pm at varying locations around Decatur. Also there is also a facebook page you can search for, look for D'Brew Crew. Hope to meet you sometime at a meeting!

Darren

Back