I think I'm about ready.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will check out your parts list when you post. I am still considering putting in an alarm and need one, and a switch to turn it off. Perhaps a few other nick knacks!

Better to accept you don't know what you don't know, then jump in headlong and potentially have a serious accident.

Yeah, I figured I got in about as far as I could on the money part. Just didn't feel confident in my abilities (patience) to put this all together. My blood pressure has been a little high lately and I figured this wasn't going to help it! At least this way I only have one pot to clean!!

Paul is going to be so disappointed.... :(

P-J said:
Sigh.! Yea. And you didn't even PM or email me about your thoughts.

Crap. If I thought you were that deep in **** over the build, I would have made a trip. :(

Sorry my friend. I knew this was what I needed to do and you would have talked me out of it! :)

Here is what I have left MINUS 1 PID and 1 RTD 2" Sensor. There are 2 pids and 2 RTD's in pictures. One of each have since been sold. I have added everything up that I have left and total is just over $700.00. I will ship everything in the picture to the lower 48 for $450.00. I will post on classifieds tonight.

Click on the picture and it will take you to the host site. Click it again and then click "Full Image" and you can enlarge for better detail.

[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to sell pieces out?

If so, and those are the 5500W elements, I would take one or maybe two on the left off your hands (for spares) possibly an RTD probe (do they twist off to disconnect at the tip from the probe?) and some of your wire (is that 10/3 600v? how long?)

I just bought another SSR for a backup, but would have grabbed one of those as well.

PM me a price if interested. How will the shipping cost be factored in?

Are you willing to sell pieces out?

If so, and those are the 5500W elements, I would take one or maybe two on the left off your hands (for spares) possibly an RTD probe (do they twist off to disconnect at the tip from the probe?) and some of your wire (is that 10/3 600v? how long?)

I just bought another SSR for a backup, but would have grabbed one of those as well.

PM me a price if interested. How will the shipping cost be factored in?

Your next in line Cidah. I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from the first person.

Thanks!!

Rob

Back