My lhbs hooked me up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nghtmre4u

Reaction score
Went to go pick up some supplies and the owner says do you drink IPA's I said sure he goes well I got something for you you'll never get around here again and bam

image-3565252801.jpg

ew, I live just above the maryland border, I can buy new Belgium stuff.

on that note, I no longer like new belgium stuff for the most part, it's all starting to taste the same and once they ship them out here all the hop brightness is gone. The New Belgium stuff I had in Idaho last year was very fresh and tasted nice, the stuff on the east coast is starting to just taste brown.

very cool of your LHBS, bring them some samples.

He is awesome. I have been a loyal customer since he first opened and spent lots there over the years but he always shows his appreciation and throws me stuff here and there. And he is a hell of a nice guy besides.

nice of the guy to do it. i just had a few ranger ipa's last night. they're plenty hop-bright here in texas. they're available everywhere here; i got them at walmart

nice of the guy to do it. i just had a few ranger ipa's last night. they're plenty hop-bright here in texas. they're available everywhere here; i got them at walmart

That's what I love! I'm not a huge New Belgium fan, but I can easily get Ranger at HEB for like $7.49 a sixer whenever I want. And it's pretty good, if you can't get some of your other favorites.

ah, PA. The black hole of alcohol laws.

Pa may have some strange alcohol laws but you should have no issues finding any of those beers. If you have a wegmans in your vaccinity stop in. I believe they carry somewhere around 1000 beers.

I have never had any of these I really like hefes dunkels browns and stouts. I have had IPA's before from local breweries but usually I'm drinking one of the above so ill be glad to try some new beers :)

we've had fat tire here in tx for a long time too, but they just started canning it. i guess so we can take it to the desert when we go (since we don't really have beaches in 99% of the state)

That's what I love! I'm not a huge New Belgium fan, but I can easily get Ranger at HEB for like $7.49 a sixer whenever I want. And it's pretty good, if you can't get some of your other favorites.

There are HEBs in Michigan? I always thought it was just a south/central Texas thing.

Back