Greetings from NW Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dabort

Reaction score
Home of steel mills, sand dunes and 3Floyds (and other fine craft breweries as well)

Been lurking the last few weeks as I get fired back up into homebrewing.

Really like the site, especially the DIY projects...just put together the ribcage chiller last weekend and got a boil to 75 degree drop in 14 minutes with a cold water bath to boot.

Welcome!
Spent my fair share at the dunes national park.
Ever eat at Wagner's?

mplutodh1 - I'm located in Griffith just few minutes from the glory of Gary.

Hugh Jass - wagners ribs in Valpo? Not yet

ALL you NW Indiana Guys & Gals

Bob at Kennywood Brewing Supply in Crown Point is starting a new homebrew club that meets at Crown Brewing the first Monday of every month. I invite everyone to come on out.

The inaugural meeting at 7:00 pm on Dec. 7 - Over 40 people signed up for the email list for the club already - i'm sure as word spreads more will come out.

ALL you NW Indiana Guys & Gals

Bob at Kennywood Brewing Supply in Crown Point is starting a new homebrew club that meets at Crown Brewing the first Monday of every month. I invite everyone to come on out.

The inaugural meeting at 7:00 pm on Dec. 7 - Over 40 people signed up for the email list for the club already - i'm sure as word spreads more will come out.

I second that! And if possible, post here if you'll attend. Bob was looking for a head count so he knows what to expect.

If you are going make sure to give Bob a headsup

<<
Hello fellow brewers!

A reminder our first meeting is Monday @ 7PM- Crown Brewery.

I'll need a headcount at this point, so if you think you'll be attending, please reply directly to me at the below email address.

[email protected]

Cheers and see you there,
Bob Heinlein
>>

Back