FT: Westbrook Gose ISO: 21st Amendment, Six Point OBO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Henry22

Reaction score
I have 5 Westbrook Gose cans. Westbrook is out of Mt. Pleasant, SC and their Gose has a 92 on BA. Just not a fan of the style.

I am looking for 21st Amendment or Six Point. Ideally Brew Free or Die IPA, Hell or High Watermelon, or Hop Crisis from 21st amendment. From Six Point Resin, Bengali Tiger, Autumnation, or Righteous Ale.

I would also be open to anything I cant get in the Southeast. Heady Topper? I Like IPAs, PA, Rye IPA/PA.

I can get other SC beer like Coast, Westbrook and Evil Twin (brewed at westbrook) if youre interested.

Not sure if shipping would make this not worth it but I thought I would throw it out there.

What other fun stuff can you get? I can get both Sixpoint and 21st amendment.

The Westbrook One Claw is pretty outstanding as well. The Gose is fantastic. They are quickly becoming one of my favorite southern breweries.

What other fun stuff can you get? I can get both Sixpoint and 21st amendment.

Like others have said I can get bombers of some specialty westbrook and Coast, both are located in Charleston, SC.

I can get Coast Dead Arm Pale which is like 92 on BA, they also have a single hop series (simcoe, citra maybe). They also have a belgian called Belafonte, looked it up on their website, http://coastbrewing.com/beers.php
Those are all bombers

Edit: Coast just bottled their IIPA The Boy King which has a 96 on BA. I can get a bomber of that. Probably gonna get one for myself too.

From Westbrook I can get bombers of Bearded Farmer which is a Saison and maybe one or two more. In six packs they have White Thai which is a pretty solid hefe if you like those, IPA which is one of my favorites, One Claw which is a great Rye PA and their Gose. Let me know what you want. Westbrook also brews for Evil Twin so I can get Hipster Ale, Bikini beer (both sixers), Spicy Nachos, Femme Fatale, and some others (all bombers).

I would love a sixer of 21st amendments IPA, Hop Crisis, and Hell or High Watermelon wheat. I want some Six Point but I can get that from my parents.

Coolio. I'll go to the store tomorrow and take some pictures of what I can get and how much it is to see what you would want to trade. I'll pm them to you. We shall chat.

Sorry it took me a couple days. Had some crazy shifts at the fire house and such. I can get this stuff. 3 beans comes around too but I think it's seasonal and not around at the moment. I think all of them were $8.99. Let me know. I would be fine with whatever people mentioned above, with some equal value of whatever I get for you. Let me know what you want.

Prost!

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

Sorry it took me a couple days. Had some crazy shifts at the fire house and such. I can get this stuff. 3 beans comes around too but I think it's seasonal and not around at the moment. I think all of them were $8.99. Let me know. I would be fine with whatever people mentioned above, with some equal value of whatever I get for you. Let me know what you want.

Prost!

What is the Original Sin in the middle picture?

The red one is their regular apple. The purple, I'm pretty sure, is elderberry cider.

Back