Group Grain Buy - Mid Hudson Valley, NY, CT Round#4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a sack of DME is 50lbs youd need at least 2 5 gallon buckets.

a sack of DME is 50lbs youd need at least 2 5 gallon buckets.

Cheap and hold a full sack. 13 Gallon Square Pale with hinged lid.

baytec_2249_174365154

http://www.bayteccontainers.com/13-gal-square-ez-stor-pail-no-handle.html

If you ordered Best Pilsner, it is out of stock. they will send it when it comes back in stock (usually around a week) or you can get something else (ill need to know in the next hour or so).

Send me a text ASAP if you ordered best pilsner.

Order will arrive tomorrow (usually afternoon). I will be available for pickup Tuesday and friday. the weekend is fine also, just have to work out timing. send me a text or email on when you want to come.

I will be there sometime Friday. I will text you when I know exactly what time. I am coming from Albany.

I'm still extract brewing, but if DME is a available I might be interested in the next buy. Original password doesn't work for me so I can't check, but someone mentioned that DME is available.

DME is available i think it was around $95 per 50lb sack. North Country recently changed policies and pricing so im looking into other low cost options. Sadly the days of $25-30/sack 2row seem to be gone.

I am close to finalizing account setup with a new supplier. They have a more limited range of malt products than the previous supplier.

Breiss
Gambrinus
Durst (German Malts)

Prices should be under $40 including shipping for most base type malts. Ill be updating spreadsheets and getting ready to place an order in the next month or so (sooner if there is enough interest)

Previous supplier no longer wants to do business with homebrew accounts.

Back