What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got plenty to drink and enjoy. Gotta lose some of this gut. I'll have some Friday. Some strong stuff

I quickly abandoned the idea of giving up beer during the week and have instead decided to give up food. My new plan is to not eat anything for breakfast and lunch and eat dinner and have my beer in the evening after work. It's like intermittent fasting for drunk people. :mug:

A delicious porter on another damp, misty night,

IMG_3050.jpg

Its 98 degrees out right now.

Having one of my Blonde Ales. used Falconers Flight in it instead of Centennial and its amazing. Perfect at 4.0% on a hot day. About to grab a second one.....

A 3 week old can of this while working from the hotel room...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400113888.517163.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I quickly abandoned the idea of giving up beer during the week and have instead decided to give up food. My new plan is to not eat anything for breakfast and lunch and eat dinner and have my beer in the evening after work. It's like intermittent fasting for drunk people. :mug:

I'm trying to cut back on both. Once I make it a habit it won't be bad. Just starting and keeping it going is hard

Went for this one. Grassroots?, think Ive seen a few and not shure but seen a $40 dollar bomber 13% of something think it was grassroots or was a Belgian. That is crazay ridiculous.

wheat is new hops.jpg

I'm trying to cut back on both. Once I make it a habit it won't be bad. Just starting and keeping it going is hard

I've tried and failed several times. if I could motivate myself to starting lifting again I could give up beer during the week but i'm so unmotivated that hasnt happened in a year. Not coincidentally i've gained 20 lbs in that year.

Oh yeah. This is really good. You can definitely tell it was aged in wine barrels. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400116841.043466.jpg

Trying to cool down in this 90 degree weather with this Gandhi-Bot. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400117841.078735.jpg

Went out to the farmer's Market today...in addition to a couple tomatoes, bacon, pork skins and country ham (my diet isn't going too well either), I picked up some plants for the garden: tomatoes, a few types of peppers, pickling cucumbers, swiss chard....

And now...hb pale ale. It seems to be getting a better...maybe hitting it's stride.

May14th.jpg

DSC04712.jpg

Went out to the farmer's Market today...in addition to a couple tomatoes, bacon, pork skins and country ham (my diet isn't going too well either), I picked up some plants for the garden: tomatoes, a few types of peppers, pickling cucumbers, swiss chard....

Nice. I got my raised beds planted this past weekend. I love swiss chard but I havent tried to grow it.

Seems like the worst year for this since Ive had it. Meh. Still worth its weight in abv and hops though. Maybe my palate is all jacked up, I mean, I think I may have abused my palate a bit much. Im kinda a slutty craft beer drinker. Naw, prolly just don't like how the hops are this year, Ill go wit dat. Ill give a boo and a one person slow clap in a full auditorium with dead silence. Its probably just me. That **** is not correct. That looks like a bomber to me, never seen such a thing. Although I just noticed torpedo on the cheap and now in bombers though, Im pretty shure I like that one better. Is it Monday still?.... feels like it. What the elf.

hoptimum.jpg

Nice. I got my raised beds planted this past weekend. I love swiss chard but I havent tried to grow it.

The swiss chard is a new one for me, too...just two plants to try it this year. I need to add a couple more types of tomatoes and I have room for a couple more "Hey, let's try this!" selections. If it's not too late, I may try to get a couple hops rhizomes, too. Just have to figure out how/where to run them.

Just finished that pale ale...headed for a Nugget Nectar to finish up for the night.

Just found out a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a couple years killed himself last night. Drinking my Arrogant Bastard clone, raising a glass, and tipping a little bit.

The swiss chard is a new one for me, too...just two plants to try it this year. I need to add a couple more types of tomatoes and I have room for a couple more "Hey, let's try this!" selections. If it's not too late, I may try to get a couple hops rhizomes, too. Just have to figure out how/where to run them.

Just finished that pale ale...headed for a Nugget Nectar to finish up for the night.

Planted my first hop rhizomes this past weekend as well hoping they will do well. Its 30s at night here this week so I employ this make shift greenhouse every year and it works great. I grow tomatoes, chilis and herbs to cook with. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400121652.141730.jpg

Mine blown!! Drinking Remmy's imperial stout Spinning Piledriver. This thing is smooth for 9.8%
Thanks again
View attachment 199529

USPS has been reporting quarterly losses in the billions for a while.

Now that Remmy is brewing and sending them out, next quarter they're projecting record high profits at the end of June. :p

Im drinking tall glass of Wernesgruner Pils. In a Wernesgruner Pils glass.

Got a sixer at Aldi's for $4.95. It was discounted because its a week out of date. Yeah Right! It tastes like its spoiled. :D

They had several on the clearance shelve.... should have bought more.

Back