Session Beer for new years

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eppo

Reaction score
i started brewing last year on new years day. this year, i want to brew something up for my friends to drink when they come over my house this year for new years eve.
i was thinking of brewing up a cream ale, but with so many different types of beers out there i was wondering what is your session beer of choice. definitely want to brew something up that will WOW my friends. probably do an extract or partial mash recipe.
thanks

If your friends are BMC drinkers, then a cream ale would be good and satisfying. If they are already craft beer enthusiasts, maybe a pale ale. Bier Munch has a good cream ale recipe called 3 Crops Cream Ale and Ed Wort has a good pale ale recipe, called Haus Ale. If you look through both of those threads, you'll find extract versions

mostly my friends do drink the BMC stuff. most everyone likes killians too. my cream ale went over well last time, it was called fathers day cream ale, it was actually a MR. Beer brew. this time i want to go with hopefully a partial mash brew though. so if they liked my last one, they should love this one.

Latest posts

Back