Help with Future Brewery Name

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like best?

• Greg's Own <beer_name_here>

• Old Greg's <beer_name_here>

• Three Docs' <beer_name_here>

Results are only viewable after voting.

nibiyabi

Reaction score
I only have a kegging kit right now, though I fully intend to start bottling once I move to wherever I'm going to live while I'm pursuing my Ph.D. I've considered three names so far to put on my future bottles, so I'll put it to a vote here and see what you guys think. :) My name is Greg if that hasn't been obvious enough so far. The first choice is generic. The second is a reference to an obscure character named Old Gregg on an obscure British comedy show called The Mighty Boosh. Just YouTube it and you'll get it. :) The last choice is a reference to where I've been living the past 2 years (junior/senior year of undergrad). Me and two other guys moved in to this house during the summer after our sophomore year, and all three of us have been accepted to Ph.D. programs. Eventually (i.e., seven years from now), all three of us will have our Ph.D.s and so that will have made our experience here rather unique. :mug: Also, the third choice somewhat coincidentally acts as a tribute to a rather flavorful character named Three Dog from the recently-released game Fallout 3.

I'M OLD GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEG!!!!!!
old-greg.png

Do your roommies brew with you or is it just you? It would seem kinda silly to call it 3 Docs' if you were the only Doc actually brewing it.

In that case it should be called 1 Doc's brewing and 2 Docs sitting on the couch and drinking it. But that might be a bit wordy for a label.

They helped. :p But after I move out I'll be potentially hundreds or thousands of miles away, so they will have helped for my first 10 batches or so.

I see a variety of "Three Stooges" labels with the 3 Docs' brand. But that's just my goofy sense of humor.

-OCD

Back