• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT - Simcoe hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Mad_Scientist

Reaction score
I have extra Simcoe hops that I am looking to trade for other hops. I have about 8-10 oz of them available vacuum sealed in 1 oz packages.

I have some 1lb ea of Cascade, Bravo, and Willamette, interested in any of those? I need Simcoe can't find them anywhere

They are pellet, 14% alpha. I am pretty much looking for any hops as a oz to oz trade, or comparable quantity biased on value. Cascade, Fuggle, Wilmette, or any other hops really..trying to replenish hop store since I have switched to all grain brewing.

Just an FYI any trades, I will start shipping/mailing next Tuesday as I am going away over the 4th of July holiday.

Back