Norman-no-mates!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlightyBrewer

Reaction score
Hey Guys...is there anybody there...?

I posted a thread asking a couple of questions about my first LME brew about 4 days ago, and no answers....hey, have you all got the "smell-a-net" or something, do I hum? :confused:

BlightyBrewer said:
Hey Guys...is there anybody there...?

I posted a thread asking a couple of questions about my first LME brew about 4 days ago, and no answers....hey, have you all got the "smell-a-net" or something, do I hum? :confused:

hehehehe....i didnt see it - care to post it again as I cant seem to find it mate.

drvodka said:
hehehehe....i didnt see it - care to post it again as I cant seem to find it mate.

Thanks for the reply drvodka. You should take your PC into a repair shop, you obviously have something wrong with your "smell-a-net" connection ;)

BlightyBrewer said:
Thanks for the reply drvodka. You should take your PC into a repair shop, you obviously have something wrong with your "smell-a-net" connection ;)

well, actually I bought the cheaper version which is called "smell-a-ten"..... it doesnt work very well.

Back