keg connection or kegworks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Druish_00

Reaction score
Im currently online shopping for what pieces i need for my keg system. All i need is the CO2 bottle and a regulator. Ive read some stuff on here about some of these sites being not quite what they should be.

Anything I should steer away from?

Kegkits is the one you must stay away from. KegConnection is very reputable & done well with me. I've never ordered from Kegworks but I've heard they're good.

KegConnection all the way. You wont find better customer service for keg supplies!!!
STAY AWAY FROM KEGKITS!!!!

I recommend Keg Connection. I've had good experiences with them.

i just got my order from kegconnection. The guys there are awesome with great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone

I drove down to San Marcos on a Saturday to the KegConnection office. Todd Burns met me and put together my 3 keg order personally. Excellent pricing, great help for a first time keg person, and he took time out of his Saturday to help me out. I can't say enough good things about these guys and how they run their business. Side note - it's really funny to see THOUSANDS of kegs stacked up and they clean and test every one of them.

I just placed an order with Kegconnection today. they were very helpful! I can't wait to get my 2 faucet kit system.

I ordered up from Keg Connection back in March - since the keezer project is still ongoing (and a pain in my arse), I haven't tested any of the gear yet, but my God, Todd and the guys were fantastic to work with. Customized my order to exactly match what I needed, and I got an upgrade to a 10lb tank at no cost (they were running a promotion back in February, and since my initial quote was given then, he still included it, even though I had to hold off for two weeks waiting for my @#$# tax return.)

Everything arrived really quickly, very well packaged, and I gotta say... pricing everything out, I got a fantastic deal. Went back to them for my Perlicks, and can't recommend them enough.

Since I did not need another Corny Keg, I just ordered thru Beveragefactory.com. I got a chrome faucet with the whole homebrew keg setup including a 5lb tank and the johnson control for 257 and that included shipping.

While it may seem pointless at this point to reiterate, kegconnection.com has been great to me as well!

Gotta give props where they are due....Kegconnection shipped me great product at a great price, very quickly!

maybe im blind but i went to kegconnection just to check it out for future kegging possibilities and as on this thread there is no mention of canada shipping at all. ne1 kno if they ship this way and how much cuz id spend the extra coupla bucks if the customer service and products are as gud as you all say

maybe im blind but i went to kegconnection just to check it out for future kegging possibilities and as on this thread there is no mention of canada shipping at all. ne1 kno if they ship this way and how much cuz id spend the extra coupla bucks if the customer service and products are as gud as you all say

yes they ship to Canada - call and ask them to ship by USPS to avoid UPS brokerage fees. I bought a regulator, co2 tank, hoses and distributor from
them.

Since I did not need another Corny Keg, I just ordered thru Beveragefactory.com. I got a chrome faucet with the whole homebrew keg setup including a 5lb tank and the johnson control for 257 and that included shipping.
Just as an FYI, if you call and order a kit from kegconnection, they'll customize it without kegs. (I think it's basically $25 per keg, or something like that)

Ordered my very first keg and tank setup from KegConnection today, freezer is coming tomorrow from Lowes!

KEG CONNECTION... bar none. I recently researched kegerator sites and these guys were the best I found... I got the 2 Faucet Refrigerator Conversion Keg Kit, DUAL BODY REG, Standard Kit, BALL LOCK set for about $250. I now have six corny's and the two that came with my conversion kit were in great condition. Any adjustments or upgrades I will be contacting these guys.

Back