• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Got free bottles to give away? Post 'em here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOTTLES, BOTTLES everywhere and not a drop to drink!
I have a couple of cases of 12 and 22 oz bottles, mostly with lables. If some kind soul would like to swap for a couple of home brews I would be so greatful.
We are doing a kitchen remodel and it has been busy.
Salt Lake area.

I have four cases or so of clean, unlabeled bottles that need a good home.They are a mix of 12 and 11.2 oz.

Pickup in Lakemoor, IL.

Free to a good home: two cases of delabeled 12 oz bottles (with embossed Bass logo, if you care). They're a bit grungy and will need a good soak in oxiclean.

Located near Hartford, CT.

I have plenty of 12 oz bottles in the Royal Oak, MI area (north of Detroit).

Some are just washed out and some are de-labeled and oxycleaned.

Markmarx, I'm in macomb and would love to take a case or two of your bottles off your hands

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

We have an urgent need to offload many cases of clean bottles in Massachusetts PM me if you have an interest.

I'm looking for 22 oz bottles what do you have?

Muskegon, michigan
have a couple cases of clean bottles. 22oz and 12oz. I believe all are delabeled. I keg now so I don't need them. Pm for details
All gone. Thanks

If anyone in Southern NH needs bottles, I just switched to kegging and have about 6 or 7 cases worth. I'd like to keep a few for hand-outs, but definitely have more than I need at the moment.

Looking for bottles or 5l kegs around Louisville KY

I have 5 cases of clean 12oz bottles. About 1/2 have labels removed. I also have 2 cases of 7oz pony bottles. Free to a good home. Pm me.

I have about 5 case of free bottles in the Charlotte area. Some still have labels.

Always willing to take both beer and wine bottles.. South side of Chicago

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Looking for some 12/22 oz bottles in Central VA if anyone can help me out. Willing to pay/travel reasonable amounts.

I live in North Center of Chicago near Irving Park and Western ave. I have 86 12oz bottles, 24 bottles that are a mix of 22oz or 750ml.

All are in a box or 6 pack holder.

I have 6+ cases of 12oz bottles. All in nice cardboard boxes. Some are clean some need cleaned. I just request you take all. Would like gone ASAP.

My extra 12oz bottles will head to the recycling bin next Wednesday if there aren't any takers. I could be convinced to part with some bombers too. Last call.

I'm moving and need to get rid of my stash of bottles. I have numerous cases of 12oz with labels removed. They're all a mix of Guiness, New Belgium and others. There may be a few 11.2oz ones as well.

All free to a good home..........

Ten cases of 12oz. Bottles, In Westminster Maryland 21157
Text to Four-four-three-6-O-5-four-eight-7-5 if interested. Would love some homebrew in return.

I have probably 6(note: I didn't count) cases of empty, probably a little dusty, many commercial bottles free to a good home. Many have had labels peeled, the rest have just been set aside and never used for homebrew since my switch to kegging. Local pickup.

I have 5 or 6 cases of 12 oz brown bottles. Most without labels but some do have them. All have been rinsed, moving to kegs so don't need them. Have a few wine bottles too. Hauling to the recyclers in a couple weeks if they don't find a home.

Trenton, OH area

Have 4 cases of 12oz bottles sitting outside my house to whoever wants them. All have labels, 1 case is full of Stone IPA bottles.

Recycling was picked up today (Thu) so you have a week if you want to come and get them! In Manayunk, Philadelphia. PM me for my address.

Thanks,
Lee

I have several cases(8-10) of 12oz bottles looking for a good home. Kind of dusty from living in my shop for the past few months. Time to start clearing out space in my shop to make room for brewing, since I have moved to kegging I no longer need the bottles.

Will be glad to ship, but you pay for shipping.

shipping from 39465

Anyone in Northern VA need to get rid of some bottles? I will be happy to come and get them.

Back