Brought my Brown Ale to my LHBS for a critiquing tonight

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beerbuddy

Reaction score
Things went so well at work today with my brew I felt brave and decided to take it to my LHBS Friday night swap/tasting for a honest opinion from people who have been doing this for awhile. It was well received and they were surprised I knew so much for a noob. I can thank you all for that. This recipe is one I will definitely will be making often.

Thanks

Yes Blackstone Valley. I'm off of 109 near the shopping plaza. I take it you are from Milford as well.

beerbuddy said:
Thanks

Yes Blackstone Valley. I'm off of 109 near the shopping plaza. I take it you are from Milford as well.

Used to be from Milford. Still have family in town and a bunch of friends. Suprised I hadn't seen you on before. Perhaps we can do a swap or meet up for a beer sometime. Cheers :mug:

Sounds good to me. Let me know when you are going to be around. I've been here 20 years and hardly know anyone. SWMBO is much more connected here then me.

Back