Bank Robbed !!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VatorMan

Reaction score
A man charges into a bank wearing a mask and wielding a handgun.
He shouts "This is a raid - everyone get on the floor!", and proceeds to empty the cash drawers.

As he runs towards the door with the loot, a brave customer yanks off his mask. The robber immediately shoots the customer and shouts "Did anybody else here see my face?".

The robber notices another customer peering from behind a counter and goes over and shoots him also.
"Did anybody else see my face?" He shouts again, waving his gun around.

There is a silence for a few seconds before a male voice is heard from a distant corner...

"I think my wife caught a glimpse..."
:fro::fro:

I don't think getting your wife shot in the face, no matter how much disdain you might have for her, is humorous. Just sayin.

So what does it say about me that I find this post way funnier than the original joke? heh

I agree,,,, I love Evan!'s view of the world!!!

I'm dissapointed, I thought it was going to be a stupid bankrobber thread...about idiot bank robbers...I'm on the vintage baseball team with the assistant chief of police, so he tells us the good ones that go on in town.

Like the one that was caught because while she was waiting she filled out a deposit slip with her real name and address on it...and wrote her robbery note on the back of it and passed it to the teller.

The cops caught her and hour later at her home.

OR, the 65 year old bank robber who had called a cab to take to the heist, and used as a getaway vehicle....The number of which was caught on video camera....and which was fitted with lojack/gps so it was easily traced all the way to Detroit (an hour away), where the cops stopped it at a red light.

Back