If you have an iPhone READ THIS NOW!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgerBrigade

Reaction score
I have found the greatest iPhone app ever!!!!
It's called Brew Masters! It should really be called crack Masters because it's highly addictive! Lol
I'm pretty sure it's a totally free app in less you buy coins.... But you really don't need to, you can just be patient and earn them....

I would advise you to check this out because it is tons of fun... I told my buddy about it and told him "you can brew on your phone as well as in your kitchen"... :)

B93A4626-24B3-46F5-8620-CB3BCF15E33F-466-0000005DCF97DF7D.jpg

Dan said:
I don't have an iPhone but your post almost makes me want to get one! :D

Dan! You need to make the switch buddy!
Droid is really trying hard but my buddies have switched because it just isn't the same... Although the iPhone five will probably be the best one Now that Steve Jobs is gone.

And don't get me wrong out there people, I'm not one of those avid Apple freaks that preaches Apple all day long... I have always been a PC guy but you have to give credit where credit is due...

So Dan next time one of your buddies lays his iPhone down, pick it up and download brewmasters and mess with it before he gets you... Lol

You have to grow your hops and barley types, You have to brew and make recipes and sell your brew And grow your business... Way fun!

kh54s10 said:
It's installing!

Dude, hit me up if you have any questions I already have a huge factory and distribution center!!

It has a bunch of mini games and you connect online and do an Oktoberfest with other people like every 48 hours! Lol

I also bought a bottling training center and a truck loading center :)

548455A0-C5A5-4916-B11C-6DE939287164-504-000000619D0C7316.jpg

98DC3102-2831-412E-9687-270526F5F7FD-504-0000006193F1AEB3.jpg

If anybody needs any help I really have the hang of it... Getting rid of the trees was a b*¥ch until I figured it out

I have won over 6 iPhone users with my free Galaxy Nexus. :confused: Had to get that jab in there. Thanks for the app recommendation.

BrewGeek_Ohio said:
Installing on my HD iPad now!!!! Oh yeah, all beer all the time!

How do you like it...?
I'm looking at it on an iPhone screen, I bet it looks good on an iPad!

I had it a few months back. It gets boring after a few weeks. Deleted it.

BadgerBrigade said:
How do you like it...?
I'm looking at it on an iPhone screen, I bet it looks good on an iPad!

It's great. I have a few games that are on iPhone and iPad together. The screen size and picture make gameplay much nicer.

rossi46 said:

Honestly for me it got boring in an hour. My kids will play it!!!! They already help me in the brewery.

That's pretty cool. Got it on my Galaxy S3 just now. I can see it getting boring after a while if all I am doing is grinding brewing a single beer to get to the next level to get better equipment and ingredients. I had enough silver to buy 40 gold coins for quick task completion, but it still said I needed to buy 5000 papayas, whatever the **** those are. At least tell me up front that I have to pay actual money for the priviledge of buying in-game items regardless of my in-game wealth.

Nightshade said:
Looks like Farmville reskinned

Never played FarmVille but hell, IT'S ABOUT BEER! Lol

No, but I'm so seriously (Cartman), the game rocks! My beer plant is the size of Budweisers! !
I have nice fermenters, bottling machines, brew lab, and all kinds of goodies!
AND all the hottest chicks come to my Octoberfest! Lol

rossi46 said:

But what about all the challenges to brew all the certain beers and there bottling options?

BrewGeek_Ohio said:
It's great. I have a few games that are on iPhone and iPad together. The screen size and picture make gameplay much nicer.

You want a rocking game for that fat screen...
Modern Combat 3! Actually my first iPhone favorite game is MC3 but this brewmaster is my second!

nukebrewer said:
That's pretty cool. Got it on my Galaxy S3 just now. I can see it getting boring after a while if all I am doing is grinding brewing a single beer to get to the next level to get better equipment and ingredients. I had enough silver to buy 40 gold coins for quick task completion, but it still said I needed to buy 5000 papayas, whatever the **** those are. At least tell me up front that I have to pay actual money for the priviledge of buying in-game items regardless of my in-game wealth.

No dude, don't buy stuff.... You can earn silver for production and buy or earn the gold coins... I never buy, it just takes a little longer...

If you guys want a Fast-paced video game this is not it... Again, download Modern Combat 3 for that.... This is just a fun old mans game. For best gameplay experience play while your chillin' drinking a homebrew with your other hand...
:)

No dude, don't buy stuff.... You can earn silver for production and buy or earn the gold coins... I never buy, it just takes a little longer...

If you guys want a Fast-paced video game this is not it... Again, download Modern Combat 3 for that.... This is just a fun old mans game. For best gameplay experience play while your chillin' drinking a homebrew with your other hand...
:)

I'm not saying I'm not willing to wait, but if the I have 6000 silver and the game tells me I can buy 40 gold for 4000 silver, it should tell me up front that there are additional requirements, like buying papaya. Just bad business is all I'm saying.

forstmeister said:
Alright, how do I get rid of the f*ckin trees?

Click on the base of them.... Mine was a little bit down and to the left of the base just a hair... But I think you have to get to level 5 before you can remove or sell trees... But don't quote me on that

I tried this for about 5 minutes. It kept begging me to log in every time I clicked anything. Then I find I have to grow my own barley before I could make beer...so I uninstalled it.

weirdboy said:
I tried this for about 5 minutes. It kept begging me to log in every time I clicked anything. Then I find I have to grow my own barley before I could make beer...so I uninstalled it.

???
It must be in your phones settings?

???
It must be in your phones settings?

No, it happened to me too. I finally broke down and got an account just to make it stop. I used one of my junk e-mails that I use to sign up for random **** from which I don't want to inundated with spam. Quite annoying TBH, but I wanted to at least what the game was all about.

Anyone figure how to connect with friends?

I'm adding papaya user names and sending a friend message but nothing seems to be happening?

Latest posts

Back