Brew World for Android

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrtrav

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I am just about finished porting over Brew World for Android. I am waiting for some final graphics work to come back in before releasing it in the Android and Amazon markets. If anyone is interested in giving it a try, send me a PM and I will give you the download link.

What the Brew World app is, for those unfamiliar, is a listing of over 2600 breweries, brewpubs, bottle shops, and beer bars across the US, Canada, Mexico, and UK. With each location I have a listing of beers they offer, right now there are just over 7000 beers in the database.

You can also add comments/reviews to each location and/or beer and keep track of them, essentially like a beer journal.

If you are running the BlackBerry version, or have a BlackBerry and want to test out the latest v2.0 beta, shoot me a PM also and I will give you a download link for that.

All listings, beers, and comments/reviews are tied into the Brew World Website.

This is a crowd-sourced listings database. So if you notice any inaccurate information or any beers missing, you have the ability to add them in.

Questions, comments, hate mail all welcome.

I've installed it, but haven't played with it yet. I'll be adding the new neighborhood brewery that just opened near my house.

nice app man!! love it!!

I just added 2 brewpubs located in plainfield, IN that are almost across the street from each other...opened at the same time which is funny too.

Is this available for iphone aswell? Alot my buddies have the iphone and love craft brew too

Back