Homebrew Coupons

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ewalk02

Reaction score
Is it ethical to list coupons (i.e. 10% off, free shipping or free gift) that people have come across from homebrew sites in this posting?? I wouldn't think the sites would care too much, it brings them business and I would be willing to bet that they are still making a profit. If so I say bring on the coupons and make sure to list the expiration dates!

Sorry I guess I should have had something in mind before I posted this....as soon as I come across something I'll be sure to post it though.

bangwall.gif

Ha ha, don't everyone get too upset now...I never said I had a coupon, I was just trying to get a sweet thread started that could save us some $$.

:)

I think some "available to all" coupons would be fine to be posted here. But........not those "private" email coupon codes. That wouldn't be right. Occasionally some HBS send out special coupons to select customers. Posting them on the internet would probably be a violation of what they intended.

Back