Dogfish head to trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jhoussock

Reaction score
Hey guys I've started collecting beers pretty heavy and would like to get some non dogfish stuff I live right by the brewery so I can get and have most things not really interested in trading the no longer made beers but I have the normal ones 120 world wide ect that are hard to get let me know if your have any offers not looking to make a killing just want fair trades no coors light for 120 ;) if your interested in a certain kind just ask if I have it

I have some CCB IPA to trade. Not sure what I would want back, but if you are interested I could think about it.

Sorry all gone!

I can get my hands of certain 3 floyds. Currently alpha klaus, alpha king, artic panzer wolf, and maybe dreadnaught.

I would be interested in 120 & 90. I can get a local alabama beer from good people. They have a snake handler iipa and hitch hiker. If nothing sounds good let me know. We cant get 120 here but have been itching to try. I also have a homebrew iipa that will be bottled in about a week. Its 13% abv and used 1.5oz each falconers flight, citra, simcoe, ahtanum, and centenial in the boil and 1oz each centenial, citra and 3 oz simcoe for dry hop. All in a 3.5 gallon batch

Just came across this and I have some noble rot. Still want to trade?

I was actually able to grab a few bottles. I didnt think I would be able to get any, but the stores around here recieved a ton of it. Thank you though.

Back