• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew System For sale Ocala Florida

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yambor44

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Local Pickup only. This unit is SOLD.

Just finishing a new brew system and need to make room. This is pretty much complete as far as a brew sculpture goes. Plug it into your Natural gas line and fire it up.

Swivel casters on one end and fixed on the other
Three Natural gas jet burners - manual, no pilot lights installed.
Boil Kettle
Insulated Mash Tun
Jay Bird false bottom (2 - one for MT and one for BK if you choose)
HLT
3 lids, one for each keggle
Counter Flow Chiller
Whirlpool Immersion Chiller
Brewmometers on each keggle
Ball valves
March pump, etc

$800.00

Inside Boil Kettle

Inside Mash Tun

Backside

Lids

I think I can put my hands on the 2 propane jet burners that came with the system if you are interested for sure let me know. A friend of mine has them and didn't have any use for them yet. Would be no charge of he still has them.

I might be interested only I don't have natural gas. Any idea about converting to lp? I would imagine just replacing the burners?

You don't have to replace the burners to use LP just the orifice. This is a little brass cap on the end of the pipe that goes into the burner. The hole in the cap will need to be a different size. I think, and I would have to look this up, that it needs to be bigger for LP. You can drill them out if that is the case.

You don't have to replace the burners to use LP just the orifice. This is a little brass cap on the end of the pipe that goes into the burner. The hole in the cap will need to be a different size. I think, and I would have to look this up, that it needs to be bigger for LP. You can drill them out if that is the case.

I think you are wrong on all accounts on this. Those burners are jet and each nozzle would have to be replaced. When you go from NG to LP (high pressure) orifice size needs to be much smaller.

btw - that looks a nice set-up for the money!

I think you are wrong on all accounts on this. Those burners are jet and each nozzle would have to be replaced. When you go from NG to LP (high pressure) orifice size needs to be much smaller.

btw - that looks a nice set-up for the money!

I stand corrected. As I stated I couldn't remember what type of orifice you needed for LP. I thought I remembered it was larger but I remembered wrong. I didn't realize this was a jet burner.

If you got the burners that would be great. I've got vacation coming up in two weeks. A fishing trip to Lake George sounds in order. I'll just have to work on my SWMBO as that would be hard to hide.

If you got the burners that would be great. I've got vacation coming up in two weeks. A fishing trip to Lake George sounds in order. I'll just have to work on my SWMBO as that would be hard to hide.

LOL. I hear ya. I'll get back to you for sure on the burners as soon as I hear from my buddy.

will have the burners this weekend. Also, checked into buying single jets and you can do so here where I bought my burners from originally. The sell them by the unit or the dozen ($9.48) and you can swap them out yourself if you need the third burner.

Sorry, can't get link to go to the right page. Go to this website and then on the left side of the page click on "power search". Then on the right side of that page enter kecac010 in the "item code" box and it will take you to the page (I hope).

Latest posts

Back