Denver Brew Fest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to go, but have to be out of town for work. There are a lot of great breweries on the list.

I was thinking about it. How was the summer fest?

When I went in the summer it was my first beer tour/fest but I had a pretty good time. Most of the beers were from local breweries so you won't find a lot of stuff that you can't just get at the store, but it was cool to be able to just walk around and sample everything. The venue was nice because it was really open, but at the same time that kind of sucked because there were only like 5 tables haha.
The live entertainment wasn't so great (in my opinion), and the fact that it was only one band was kind of a let down, but it wasn't a huge deal.

If I had to rate it I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10, maybe an 8. I was hoping there would be more of a "beer garden" type area where you could just sit down and hang out, but since there wasn't we spent the entire night standing. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a major problem, it just would have been nice to sit down for a bit. Again, this was my first beer fest so that might just be par for the course.

Back