Beer drinkers in MD... East Coast!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simps984

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a midwesterner out in Baltimore for a bit, and I'm wondering if anyone has a good beer review website on East Coast breweries? I'm close to two major liquor stores that carry a lot of stuff, and I'd like to try some beer that I haven't had before. Any suggestions?

You want to try just a few beers? Go to Max's in Fells Point. Just tell them you want stuff from the East Coast. They'll have plenty for you.

Just rec'd an e-mail(club notification) Try a Co. named Duclaw-They've got places in Arundel Mills,Bel-Air,Bowie Town Center and Fells Point all Maryland-I've not yet been to any but have heard that the brews are absolutely fantastic.
As for eastcoast bottled beers try and beers from Magic Hat-They're out of So.Burlington Vermont-from experience all really good beers..... just my 2c. Shane

Hey simps: welcome to Bawlmer:
1) Clipper city brewery, try their Heavy Seas series, very hoppy. Pick up a six pack.
2) Brewers Art Brewpub (mt. Vernon area): Slightly upscale(read:yuppie)excellent brews and very good food. Funky place with couches and such. Specializes in Belgium styles but has lots of others.
3) Wharf Rat(Fells Point and Inner Harbor) nice pale ales and cask conditioned beers. Urban Pub feel.
4) Ellicott Mills Brewing Co.(Old town Ellicott City) on the west side,Howard County. Typical pub feel, decent brews.

Back