Cleveland Beer Fest Weekend

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brutus Brewer

Reaction score
I'm heading to the Beer Fest at the IX Center in Cleveland tonight and staying near the airport. Can anyone from the area suggest some bars in the area to check out after the festival closes?

In Berea you have Cornerstone brewery and Mike's in the triangle area, a bit further south you have Brew kettle in Strongsville.

If you go a bit North, you can hit up Buckeye Beer Engine in Lakewood or if you fancy a bit longer drive, say 25 minutes, you can go the Tremont area with the likes of Taphouse, Treehouse, Edison's, etc.

Cornerstone in Berea does have some good beers and is very close to the ix center but if there is one place to go it HAS to be fatheads. It's only about 10 minutes from the ix center also

forgot about fatheads, they are good too, but that place is a giant cluster every time i try to go.

They do stay busy but if you don't mind sitting at a table instead of the bar you can usually get in fairly quick. I've actually never had to wait with their huge dining area Plus the outdoor patio. Not a brewpub but the winking lizard has a decent draft selection and a 100 + bottle list.

In Berea you have Cornerstone brewery and Mike's in the triangle area, a bit further south you have Brew kettle in Strongsville.

If you go a bit North, you can hit up Buckeye Beer Engine in Lakewood or if you fancy a bit longer drive, say 25 minutes, you can go the Tremont area with the likes of Taphouse, Treehouse, Edison's, etc.

If you are going north to Tremont, you are getting pretty close to Great Lakes Brewpub.

Back