What ya have for dinner?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pizza is good gotta love the BBQ chicken from Panago.
drool2lx8.gif

Had a filet mignon wrapped in bacon with shrooms and blue chees splattered on top. Also a caesar salad and a potato with everything on it. Wife's b-day today so we went out to dinner. Good stuff!

desertBrew said:
Had a filet mignon wrapped in bacon with shrooms and blue chees splattered on top. Also a caesar salad and a potato with everything on it. Wife's b-day today so we went out to dinner. Good stuff!
Damn no **** eh you went all out sounds good i havent had one of those filet mignon's in a long long time.

Lord Sterrock Hammerson 8 said:
Im waiting on some Asian Lettuce Wraps oh yeah picked up 18 cheap ass beers and no work tomorrow! :ban:
Should have got at least 1 wheat beer im craving it BAD!

What else.....hockey starts in 5 mins YAY! :tank:
Lets do an update well the asian wraps were good even though we didn't have an onion as the recipe suggests to use.

Oh and we won the hockey game in OT! :rockin:
35-21-4 1st Northwest.

SWMBO's out of town so I had a dozen frozen White Castle Hamburgers (can't get fresh White Castles here in Washington). Washed them down with a Sierra Nevada IPA.

I had an undisclosed number of Abita Purple Haze Pale Ales, a couple Guinness(would plural for Guinness be Guinni, kinda like fungi?) and I'm pretty sure a nice fat cajun turkey & VT cheddar sandwich was mixed in there at some point:drunk:

cnbudz said:
I had an undisclosed number of Abita Purple Haze Pale Ales, a couple Guinness(would plural for Guinness be Guinni, kinda like fungi?) and I'm pretty sure a nice fat cajun turkey & VT cheddar sandwich was mixed in there at some point:drunk:
LOL! Yeah cnbudz i got a nice buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz going on here aswell! :fro:

Beer battered some shrimp, deep fried and put over mashed potatoes and corn

Nothing special...

Zataran's dirty rice and a tall, cold glass of water was my dinner last night.

I needed something cajun for Mardi Gras, and my wife decided to go out to dinner with some friends so I was home with the boy.

Back