What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha o damn. I want to support nizzle, but this is wrong. At least its been aging in my fridge for a while. I guess I do need to stay hydrated while drinking, so it can only help :D

edit: fooooook you coldcrash, terrible idea. I may just pour the rest out in his memory. RIP zozzle!

2013-10-17 18.03.47.jpg

Looks like a good start though I really need to get into soda making as well. I want to set up a dedicated soda tap as well. Let me know if you get it right.
You'll probably have to remind me. Though I will be making another attempt once the supplies I ordered arrive, I'm sure I'll start blabbing about it all over if I get it even close though. It's one of the most difficult recipes to clone apparently. :)

View attachment 154522

For NIZZLE

It's not Coors Light or PBR but it's the closest I could find in my fridge! :D

Cheers

haha o damn. I want to support nizzle, but this is wrong. At least its been aging in my fridge for a while. I guess I do need to stay hydrated while drinking, so it can only help :D

edit: fooooook you coldcrash, terrible idea. I may just pour the rest out in his memory. RIP zozzle!

what the flocc?!? am I watching the de-eveloution of beer? I shake my head in disappointment. for shame, you neanderthals! for shame!

Billy-Klubb said:
hey Gabe, flocc it. drink it now. hahahhaha!!!

I can't smell, so I doubt I can taste much either. Best to wait for a special occasion or at least until I not sick. Almost asked the mrs for a pint of bourbon while she was out I make hot toddies, but I think she would have killed me sick or otherwise.

only hams I got in the fridge are not for drinking! it was either BL, BL lime, or Smirnoff ice (gotta keep those BMC lovers off my HB)

I got some 4 y/o BLs that sat next to a heater for about a year. my in-laws would always bring it over & leave 1 or 2 in our fridge. I'm thinking about sneaking them into their fridge. hahahaha!!!

finsfan said:
haha I was just thinking that, hes got about ten new nick names and doesnt even know it
He'll say fooook it and pick up from first thread he reads. Immediately start busting nuggets!!! Lol

mcbaumannerb said:
Another new one for me. And another winner! I love it when the weekend starts on Thursday night!
did I send you that?
coldcrash said:
Is that cheese in the back?
lol sure is. I ran out of room in the fridge. Hey when you work for a "cheese" company and get it for free why not! That's 6lbs of cheese back there :)

I can't smell, so I doubt I can taste much either. Best to wait for a special occasion or at least until I not sick. Almost asked the mrs for a pint of bourbon while she was out I make hot toddies, but I think she would have killed me sick or otherwise.

I'd let one lay down for another year or two. I gotta replace the one Lolo broke, but after that the rest are mine! muwahahahaha!!

dirtybasementbrew said:
He'll say fooook it and pick up from first thread he reads. Immediately start busting nuggets!!! Lol
I'm shore hees redding every word right no. He can red he just can't post

Edit now dranking another Dirt Wolf

I got some 4 y/o BLs that sat next to a heater for about a year. my in-laws would always bring it over & leave 1 or 2 in our fridge. I'm thinking about sneaking them into their fridge. hahahaha!!!

I just know that the BL pounder in the fridge was in my car all summer and not to touch that one haha

Billy-Klubb said:
I'd let one lay down for another year or two. I gotta replace the one Lolo broke, but after that the rest are mine! muwahahahaha!!

Whoa whoa whoa! You better have one saved back for me when we work some sorta trade out later this year. ;)

finsfan said:
That is just torture, sorry zombie nizzle! Wes is on his way to finish the job

Yes, and now that you all know what I'm capable of, who else wants to challenge my top poster spot?

Had to talk FIZZLE out of breaking his other hand on a particular authoritarian figure that seems to have it out for him. That dude needs to chill! I think zombie TIZZLE would be worse than regular NAZZLE. Me thinks.

Billy-Klubb said:

If it will be better, I'll save them both. Should I store laying down?

This is for nuzzle. Lost(for three days), but never forgotten(I've tried).

image-3947518364.jpg

Back