Yep. Gettin druck tonight.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the last corny is nearly drained (porter), literally nothing else chilled (but, Amber, Kolsch, and ESB fermenting...), sore as heck from working out in the yard all day, and have about a 1/2 bottle of smirnoff left. Yeah, I'm in... ;)

Yup... I love it here, but it's an ugly tax kinda state to be in ;)

I'm actually in Mukwonago... Eldorado is somewhere around FDL isn't it?

I'm seriously considering it, but I don't have much in the fridge at this point, and I'm getting dangerously low on homebrew. Guess I'll just go ahead and load it up.

Wis-tax-in, I love it. I moved from Pennsylvania where the taxes are high, and I was surprised at how high they are here. My wife's family told me not to move to Wisconsin, I should have listened. Oh yeah, and the state is 5-billion dollars in debt, so it will only get worse!

Wis-tax-in, I love it. I moved from Pennsylvania where the taxes are high, and I was surprised at how high they are here. My wife's family told me not to move to Wisconsin, I should have listened. Oh yeah, and the state is 5-billion dollars in debt, so it will only get worse!

Only 5-billion? You should try California... I think they might start taxing pee.

Well at least Cali is considering legalizing pot to generate some revenue. Maybe these states should do what regular people have to do when times are tough, STOP SPENDING!!!!!!

Pliny the Bastid----- Kicked
Vacation Weisenbock------- Kicked
Coal Porter--------- Yep Kicked too.

Carbing Smmmmoooooth Brown.

Looks like a whiskey night for me! I'll join you in a merry buzz, leading to a tight night.

So long as they don't tax me home-brewskies, I'm ok... ;)

Gave the old college try, but I think I'm actually too tired and sore to drink...lol

Have one for me gents. Been trying to overcome some sinus issues since this past Sunday. I hadn't had a drop since last Saturday. Today, I took a sample of my first lager and tried it. Coming along good, time for the diacetyl rest.

I hope to have a pint tomorrow.

Slainte!

Back