What does rdwhahb mean?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe his swmbo read it instead? or would it be a hmbo???

Don't ever listen to anyone with under 1,000 posts... "Relax, Don't Worry..." Wtf is that crap....Don't listen to da n00b...It really means.

"Real Dudes Will Help A Hopless Brewer"

You know there is a hop shortage, don't you?

:D

Hey Ohio, thanks for the Columbus, you really saved me.

Alright...don't listen to anyone with under 945 posts...

and I'm not a postwhore....I'm just helpful :D

This certainly isn't directed toward you, Revvy (well maybe a bit, you post whore-o-matic :D), but number of posts certainly isn't indicative of the knowledge that someone possesses. Post count is more an indication of the length of one's membership, or in Revvy's case, way too much free time. :p

I'm just razzing you Revvy, I'll be the first to admit that I post whore (almost) just as much as the next guy.

Hey Ohio, thanks for the Columbus, you really saved me.

Since I didn't send you anything, I'm guessing that this is just a lame joke? :D

This certainly isn't directed toward you, Revvy (well maybe a bit, you post whore-o-matic :D), but number of posts certainly isn't indicative of the knowledge that someone posses. Post count is more an indication of the length of one's membership, or in Revvy's case, way too much free time. :p
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Whooo Hoo -- 191. Expert homebrewer here I come.

You shouldn't be going off post count anyways, everyone knows the older the registration date means the better brewing knowledge.

Newbs.

Except you OB.

Thanks everyone for clearing that up for me ,you are all great brewers and i prey you all have wonderfully full bodied, smooth, refreshing Brews bubbling away in your primary's :)

Back