Free St. Pauli Girl Poster...and she's HAWT.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude said:
LOL...I am SO dumb. :rolleyes:

No, just unobservant. LOL :D

I'm not a fan of the beer, but I might just have to get in on this. Question is, where could we put them to keep the womenfolk from getting upset? :confused:

In 2004 I had won the bottle opener, poster, and lifesize cardbord stand of the girl (I forget her name now) and raffled them off at a club party.

Wild

Sam75 said:
No, just unobservant. LOL :D

I'm not a fan of the beer, but I might just have to get in on this. Question is, where could we put them to keep the womenfolk from getting upset? :confused:

Shoot...mine's going in the future bar. Nothing she can say!

Sam75 said:
Question is, where could we put them to keep the womenfolk from getting upset? :confused:

Wherever you want, as long as you don't complain about our Viggo Mortensen posters. :cool:

dancingbarefoot said:
Wherever you want, as long as you don't complain about our Viggo Mortensen posters. :cool:

Damn, isn't that Caveman Lawyer?

viggo-mortensen.jpg

:D

LOL, OK so that's a bad photo. Everyone has some of those. Anyway, I just picked the first name that came to mind as an example. But there are good ones like this:

viggo9ss.jpg

Now that's a good-looking manly man!

DeRoux's Broux said:
just don't want a poster of him by my beer fridge : ^ )

Oh, I understand. Just like I wouldn't want a picture of a woman on mine. ;)

is that girl even 21? (not that i care)

this reminds me of a horror movie i saw the other day...its about this photographer, who creates this girl from an amalgom of other girls, and she ends up being the poster girl for some big german beer. the girl is played by sharen tate (you know the girl manson had killed) and she goes around killing people...i missed the beginning AND the end but the middle was cool...

p.s. how did Frodo get involved with this thread?

Back